Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Integra motion controller & Mavic 3
974 5 2023-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcusp1974
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1208635 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi

I'm toying with the idea of getting the integra and motion combo for my Mavic 3. At the moment I can't use my rc pro controller with the glasses but was wondering if anybody knows if DJI will bring a firmware update out to use RC pro controllerwith the goggles

Thanks
2023-5-10
Use props
PhanFran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I doubt that will happen: both the Goggles and the RC Pro run DJI Fly. You would need to switch off DJI Fly in the goggles and establish a connection with the RC Pro to use the goggles as your screen ?
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI RC PRO or DJI RC does not support connecting with the DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra. Besides, after the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported when you link the aircraft to a remote controller other than the DJI RC Motion 2. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-10
Use props
Marcusp1974
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PhanFran Posted at 5-10 09:16
I doubt that will happen: both the Goggles and the RC Pro run DJI Fly. You would need to switch off DJI Fly in the goggles and establish a connection with the RC Pro to use the goggles as your screen ?

Thanks for your reply
2023-5-10
Use props
Marcusp1974
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-10 18:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the DJI RC PRO or DJI RC does not support connecting with the DJI Goggles 2 or DJI Goggles Integra. Besides, after the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported when you link the aircraft to a remote controller other than the DJI RC Motion 2. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks for your reply
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Marcusp1974 Posted at 5-10 19:41
Thanks for your reply

You are most welcome. Should you have other inquiries or concerns, feel free to ask. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules