Battery comunication error
807 3 2023-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hilton Avelar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156063 ft
Brazil

After updating to the aircraft's firmware v01.03.0000, it no longer recognizes the batteries.
I bought the fly more kit to test it and even with the new batteries I keep getting the messages:

Battery communication error
Battery too low

With these messages it is not possible to take off.
The error occurred after the update.
How can i fix this?

2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try wiping the metal contact pins on the battery or the aircraft with isopropyl alcohol (concentration >75%) and see if the issue persists? Also, you may try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please refresh the firmware of the aircraft and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-10
Use props
Hilton Avelar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 156063 ft
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-10 17:54
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try wiping the metal contact pins on the battery or the aircraft with isopropyl alcohol (concentration >75%) and see if the issue persists? Also, you may try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and please refresh the firmware of the aircraft and see if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello!
I have tried numerous times to clean the connectors and reintroduce the current firmware version, but the problem still persists.
Could you help me to get the firmware back to the previous version?
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hilton Avelar Posted at 5-15 12:36
Hello!
I have tried numerous times to clean the connectors and reintroduce the current firmware version, but the problem still persists.
Could you help me to get the firmware back to the previous version?

Hi there. Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, we don't have the option to downgrade a firwmare. Kindly please provide us the serial number of the said battery via PM so we can check it on our end. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules