1298 2 2023-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM
lvl.3
Flight distance : 274636 ft
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

Can I charge my battery and leave it a day or 2 at 100%. Sometimes I have to leave at random and charging the batteries becomes a task. I usually won’t have time to get them all charged. I would like to know if I can leave them full a day or 2. I fly almost everyday and in some cases every other day.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_SAZShCThOQeM. Thank you for reaching out. You may charge them at 100% as the battery automatically discharges to approximately 96% of the battery level when it is idle for 1 day. It is better to remove the battery from charging if they are already full charge. Below are some tips on how to maintain the DJI Avata intelligent flight batteries:1. Do not charge the battery immediately after a flight as it may be too hot. Wait until it cools down to room temperature.
2. The temperature range for charging is from 5 to 40°C, and the ideal range is from 22 to 28 °C as it will significantly prolong the battery life.
3. Store the battery in a cool place.
4. Before storage, charge the battery to 50-60%, and fully charge it at least once every three months in case its battery cell will be malfunctioning due to over-discharge.
2023-5-10
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... if you use it as often as you do, there shouldn't be any problem at all to fully charge the batteries again...
2023-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules