Edit thru app on Android?
245 2 2023-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Perdan
New
Sweden

Hello! I have a DJI Mini 3 Fly More and I'm wondering if there is no editing program for pictures? I had a Mavic 2 Pro earlier and I think i had an app to be able to edit, among other things, panoramic shots.
2023-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Loads of editing apps for android - https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3- ... shop-touch-android/
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here for the best 3rd party application/software to edit your pictures. You may also want to check the Editor function in DJI Fly since it has the newly designed "Templates" which allows users to import files and use the templates to generate videos easily. "Pro" offers advanced editing functions so that users are free to create what they want. And "Rhythm" allows users to easily cut videos alongside the beats of background music, add video transitions, and align these transitions with the rhythm of the music so that users can create popular videos. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your support.
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules