Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Focus motor Firmware update problems
4185 6 2023-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
schlutz
lvl.1
Australia

Hi, I just I updated my rs3 pro firmware to 01.03.00.00.   When I updated i did not have the LiDAR or focus motor connected. Now I have reconnected them  but when I try to set up the lidar the ronin app  says my focus motor firmware is too old.  Please help
2023-5-11
Use props
schlutz
lvl.1
Australia

Here is a screen shot
IMG_9223.png
2023-5-11
Use props
schlutz
lvl.1
Australia

I fixed this problem after a bit of trial and error.  The solution was to turn the whole thing off and turn it back on again, then the firmware updated prompted me to update...
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

schlutz Posted at 5-14 19:48
I fixed this problem after a bit of trial and error.  The solution was to turn the whole thing off and turn it back on again, then the firmware updated prompted me to update...

Hi, schlutz. Thank you for reaching the update. Glad to know that is os working fine now. You may also try following the steps below if ever that you'll encounter the same message in the future:

1. You can follow the APP prompts to refresh the firmware version according to the guidelines;
2. If the prompted version is inconsistent but cannot be upgraded, you can try to downgrade the stabilizer firmware first and then connect the following focuser motor for a firmware version upgrade. To downgrade your current firmware, please follow the steps below:

Tap the list in the upper left corner to enter the "About" page, tap the firmware version, press and hold the text of the firmware version for 5 seconds in "Firmware version", and then you can choose the version which you wish to downgrade to.
2023-5-15
Use props
djiuser_sRFQ3BNVYqcO
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-15 02:32
Hi, schlutz. Thank you for reaching the update. Glad to know that is os working fine now. You may also try following the steps below if ever that you'll encounter the same message in the future:

1. You can follow the APP prompts to refresh the firmware version according to the guidelines;

Same  problem . I don’t know why but it’s happened.
Is that possible to fix it since it’s a common bug?
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_sRFQ3BNVYqcO Posted at 5-28 05:03
Same  problem . I don’t know why but it’s happened.
Is that possible to fix it since it’s a common bug?
Hi, djiuser_sRFQ3BNVYqcO. We're sorry to read that you're having the same issue. Please try the steps provided in Post #4. If the issue persists, please provide us with the following information:
1) Please confirm which focus motor you're using (DJI RS Focus Motor (2022) or DJI Ronin Focus Motor);
2) Please make sure that the camera and the gimbal are connected to the camera control cable during operation; If so, we recommend unplugging the camera control cable and then proceeding with the upgrade.
3) Video of operation.
2023-5-31
Use props
Ferenc Joacutezsa
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-31 21:46
Hi, djiuser_sRFQ3BNVYqcO. We're sorry to read that you're having the same issue. Please try the steps provided in Post #4. If the issue persists, please provide us with the following information:
1) Please confirm which focus motor you're using (DJI RS Focus Motor (2022) or DJI Ronin Focus Motor);
2) Please make sure that the camera and the gimbal are connected to the camera control cable during operation; If so, we recommend unplugging the camera control cable and then proceeding with the upgrade.

I also receive a similar error message when using the DJI Ronin Focus Motor.
Should it work at all with the RS2 focus motor, or does it only work with the new DJI RS Focus Motor (2022) ?"
2023-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules