Help with DJI Care Refresh
722 7 2023-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lundvings
lvl.1
Finland

Hi,
this is the first time I´m using Dji Care and I want to be sure everything is activated properly.
In the email DJI sent me everything seems to be in order but this is how it looks in the Flyapp, why cant I see Mavic 3 there?

RCinfo.jpg

dji care email.jpg

2023-5-11
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

these are the answers i have seen:

Log out via your controller then log back in. Recheck your status
It will appear after a day or two. Took mine that long.
It took 24 hours for it to show on my RC.
You can also check the DJI Care Refresh status through this link. https://service.dji.com/djicare/coverage
2023-5-11
Use props
lundvings
lvl.1
Finland

The Saint Posted at 5-11 09:41
these are the answers i have seen:

Log out via your controller then log back in. Recheck your status

I will try that. But in the value added service, should I see the Mavic 3 classic there also or is it just the Remote controller that suppose to be there?
2023-5-11
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

lundvings Posted at 5-11 09:53
I will try that. But in the value added service, should I see the Mavic 3 classic there also or is it just the Remote controller that suppose to be there?

im going to let dji respond to the accuracy but from what i can tell, under "DJI Mavic 3 Classic" the correct listings should show Replacement Service and Remote Controller only.
2023-5-11
Use props
lundvings
lvl.1
Finland

The Saint Posted at 5-11 10:51
im going to let dji respond to the accuracy but from what i can tell, under "DJI Mavic 3 Classic" the correct listings should show Replacement Service and Remote Controller only.

Yes I think you are right, the Replacement Service is for the Mavic 3 so I guess everything is ok now. Thank you!
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. Can you please confirm if you purchase the DJI Care refresh together with your unit or a separate purchase? You may refer to the response of The Saint on post #2 with the link where you can check the validity of your care plan. You may contact us back if you experience any issues checking your coverage. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-11
Use props
lundvings
lvl.1
Finland

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-11 18:29
Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. Can you please confirm if you purchase the DJI Care refresh together with your unit or a separate purchase? You may refer to the response of The Saint on post #2 with the link where you can check the validity of your care plan. You may contact us back if you experience any issues checking your coverage. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi,
No it was a seperate purchase. Now the status reads "Valid" on the controller/ Replacement Service so I guess everything is in order now. Thank you for the reply.
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

lundvings Posted at 5-12 05:57
Hi,
No it was a seperate purchase. Now the status reads "Valid" on the controller/ Replacement Service so I guess everything is in order now. Thank you for the reply.

You are most welcome. Please feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Happy flying!
2023-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules