Can I bind more than one controller to a drone
254 3 2023-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RDS100
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52392 ft
United States

Can I bind more than one controller to a drone. I want to be covered for a possible flyaway, but I switch between my DJI RC and RC-NI depending on whether I want to use my larger tablet that day or not.
2023-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can have one binding at a time,  but as long as you have an Internet connection you can update the binding each time you switch.
2023-5-11
Use props
RDS100
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52392 ft
United States

Thank you for the information
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Binding the aircraft with the remote controller records the linking relationship between the aircraft and the remote controller. If you want to change or unbind the remote controller, connect to the aircraft in-network status and change or unbind the remote controller in Device Management. Please note that we can only bind one remote controller at a time.

To bind the remote controller, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft are connected. Then please refer to the below path to bind the remote controller. The path is:

Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Bind New Device.

To unbind the remote controller, the network needs to be connected, and the remote controller and aircraft need to be connected. Then please refer to the below path to unbind the remote controller. The path is:

Profile>Device Management>Value-added service>Unbind RC
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules