Battery
572 5 2023-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Greenman4108
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232720 ft
United States

Just flew the Mini 2, took out the battery and put it in the Hub, and it diddnt charge, it just blinked on and off of the rightmost LED in the slot. any ideas as to what happened?
2023-5-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Might need to let the battery cool off and then try to charge it again.  
2023-5-11
Use props
HerbA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1209682 ft
United States

DJI says to wait for the battery to cool down, typically one hour. The time it takes to charge them is so long that putting right into the charger won't get you back in the air quickly anyway. Is the reason I went out and bought six of them. Well, that and the wife wasn't looking
2023-5-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Greenman4108. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the issue you encountered. Are you still having the same issue? If yes, kindly post a short video showing the charging process or further checking. Thank you.
2023-5-12
Use props
Greenman4108
lvl.2
Flight distance : 232720 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-12 19:44
Hi, Greenman4108. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the issue you encountered. Are you still having the same issue? If yes, kindly post a short video showing the charging process or further checking. Thank you.

i took it out and let it  cool off, and that seemed to fix the issue
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Greenman4108 Posted at 5-13 04:32
i took it out and let it  cool off, and that seemed to fix the issue

Thanks for the update. We're glad to know you managed to resolve it. Please reach us back here should you have other concerns.
2023-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules