587 4 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jochem De Koning
New
Flight distance : 13235 ft

Portugal

Hi all,

Not sure where to start as I've never experienced this and as I've never made (or had to) post on a forum. As the title stated my DJI mini 3 pro dropped dead from the sky without any warning. It seemed like there was a sudden power cut. Now that I have 0 experience with this, I actually have 2 questions: would you like to see if there are any irregularities in my logs, and/or if this can fall under warranty or something?

https://www.phantomhelp.com/logviewer/0Y9DYEI5WW49W33WITRO

No special weather conditions; sunny, little wind. Location was Madeira along a cliff.

If more information is needed please let me know and thank you!
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the accident. We recommend that you start a case through the link below and send the drone in for diagnosis and repair. If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. If it's a manufacturing issue, we will provide a warranty service. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-5-12
Use props
Jochem De Koning
New
Flight distance : 13235 ft

Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-12 02:29
Hi there, we are sorry to know about the accident. We recommend that you start a case through the link below and send the drone in for diagnosis and repair. If there is a doubt about the accident, data analysis can also be applied as long as the drone is within the warranty period. If it's a manufacturing issue, we will provide a warranty service. http://www.dji.com/support

Thanks for the reply!

I read on another forum from someone who had the same experience that I had to create a 'fly-away' case because the drone was lost, so i did. The only problem with this is that this is only a service in the USA? I live in the Netherlands myself...
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jochem De Koning Posted at 5-12 02:45
Thanks for the reply!

I read on another forum from someone who had the same experience that I had to create a 'fly-away' case because the drone was lost, so i did. The only problem with this is that this is only a service in the USA? I live in the Netherlands myself...

Sorry for the confusion caused. If you're unable to retrieve the drone, you need to create a flyaway case. After entering the website, you can choose the country in the lower right corner.
2023-5-12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jochem De Koning Posted at 5-12 02:45
Thanks for the reply!

I read on another forum from someone who had the same experience that I had to create a 'fly-away' case because the drone was lost, so i did. The only problem with this is that this is only a service in the USA? I live in the Netherlands myself...

I'd guess there's little chance but did anyone save the txt from this log? If so could you up load it to Phantomhelp, thanks.
2023-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules