DJI RC Pro with two drones
2031 2 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
olivermast
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244229 ft
Germany

Is it possible to use the DJI RC Pro with two drones so that the RC connects automaticly until I turned one of the drones on?

At this moment I have connected my Mini 3 pro and the Mavic 3, but I have to change the connection manually and it appears a message "the firmware has to update." After a view seconds the work will done and the DJI RC Pro connects with the other of my drones.

I'm afraid that this workaround not always worked for me and I can't fly a job because of the connection to the drone failed.  
2023-5-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sadly you have to change the connection each time you swap.   It's been that way since the orginal smart controller.  If you ever have an issue where it's not connecting just pair it again like it was a new drone.
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, olivermast. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. DAFlys is right. You need to manually link it if you need to change drones. Moreover, given that the DJI RC Pro is compatible with both drones, the precondition is that the correct remote controller firmware needs to be selected. If the remote controller firmware is incompatible with the aircraft, the linking will fail. Hence, the prompt to update every time you switch aircraft. We will record your feedback and relay them to the designated team. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules