Cant connect rc-n1 with my samsung s21, iPhone 13 pro or tablet
942 2 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1FvMN5mbIMVE
New

Netherlands

Hello, trolied everything i could find on the internet and from this forum. Can you help me?
2023-5-12
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you using the original cable that comes with the setup, if youre using an after market cable to make it longer then some cables are power only, you need one that sends data too.
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Here are some recommended troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. If the mobile devices are using phone cases, remove them and try again.
2. Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable (from both the mobile phone and the remote controller), waiting 10 seconds before reconnecting the USB cable. If possible, retry with another USB cable. As mentioned by Bashy below, use a data cable.
Note: Please confirm whether the remote control adapter cable is connected correctly. It needs to be inserted into the Type C port on the top of the RC-N1. Do not insert the cable into the bottom charging port and the top storage slot.
3. Try uninstalling and reinstalling app and refreshing the firmware of the remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
If the issue remains, please post a short video of the connection issue for further checking. Thank you.
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules