P4P RC Shows that it's charging, but won't power on...
475 5 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1c0448fd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 787694 ft
United States

Hey all! Long time fan, first time poster.

I got out the drone and RC after a month of sitting. RC wouldn't power on... When I go to charge it, it shows the proper lights in sequence. However, when I take it off charge, it won't power on.

I already bought a new battery and replaced it and tried all these crazy Contra codes, nothing works.

Anybody? Crickets...
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read you're experiencing such issues. Kindly post a short video showing the charging process and the attempt to turn on the remote controller for further checking. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2023-5-12
Use props
fans1c0448fd
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-12 19:19
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read you're experiencing such issues. Kindly post a short video showing the charging process and the attempt to turn on the remote controller for further checking. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you.

I figured it out. It's the power button. That little piece of metal that makes contact with the bulbs and posts to turn it on has worn and broke off in the 4 spots it's supposed to make contact to complete the circuit. You sell that part? The power button? Also, I think it's pretty shady that you don't offer help, just send it in if it doesn't do the first couple things we suggest...
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans1c0448fd Posted at 5-13 08:09
I figured it out. It's the power button. That little piece of metal that makes contact with the bulbs and posts to turn it on has worn and broke off in the 4 spots it's supposed to make contact to complete the circuit. You sell that part? The power button? Also, I think it's pretty shady that you don't offer help, just send it in if it doesn't do the first couple things we suggest...

Thanks for the update. If that is the case. we're afraid you may need to consider sending the device back for repair. DJI does not recommend self-repair. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you decide to send it in, kindly submit a repair request at (repair.dji.com) or contact Customer Support at (support.dji.com). Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-14
Use props
fans1c0448fd
lvl.1
United States

How much do you think it would be? I can probably buy a used controller for 200.
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans1c0448fd Posted at 5-14 02:40
How much do you think it would be? I can probably buy a used controller for 200.

The quotation normally comes after the damage assessment, and we cannot provide a rough estimate without checking the device first. But you can check this link to see the prices for each component along with the service fees. We hope this helps.
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules