Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI forum
482 4 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Pilot 197
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3066545 ft
United Kingdom

Hello there everyone hope we are all good. Just an enquiry really. Is there any chance of getting the picture upload size increased so we can show of our work a little easier. I'm having to make the files smaller at the moment. Especially with HDR and high resolution pictures.
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, currently, the size of the uploaded file is limited indeed, your feedback will be recorded. At the moment, if you may want to share the original image as well, you can upload it to a third-party platform and share the link here. Thank you.
2023-5-12
Use props
Drone Pilot 197
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 5-12 17:37
Hi there, currently, the size of the uploaded file is limited indeed, your feedback will be recorded. At the moment, if you may want to share the original image as well, you can upload it to a third-party platform and share the link here. Thank you.

Ok I'm guessing there is more to this that just switching a switch and I do have flicker so yes ok I give it a try.
2023-5-13
Use props
Drone Pilot 197
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 5-12 17:37

Thank you.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We appreciate your understanding and support. We will forward your advice to our related departments.
2023-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules