Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
adding a T10 to the Agras management Platform
1326 4 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vv87jHDKvE2R
lvl.2
Flight distance : 290069 ft

Denmark

Hi,

Can anybody walk me through the process of adding a drone to the AMP?

I have to congratulate DJI on once again managing to make a simple process an absolutely horrible user experience. Why it has to be an absolute nightmare to use any of the top professional products with a online platform are concepts that I have a hard time understanding. But then again I might not be a smart man...
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience, I will double-check your inquiry with the corresponding team and keep you updated.
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_vv87jHDKvE2R
lvl.2
Flight distance : 290069 ft

Denmark

Is it correct that I can't take-off without having added the T10 to my AMP account? (the drone is rented and I can't do a factory reset)
I have the warning on the RC that I'm not added to a team? It seems to be the reason that I can't take off.
I need to fly the field in M+ mode.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_vv87jHDKvE2R Posted at 5-13 07:26
Is it correct that I can't take-off without having added the T10 to my AMP account? (the drone is rented and I can't do a factory reset)
I have the warning on the RC that I'm not added to a team? It seems to be the reason that I can't take off.
I need to fly the field in M+ mode.

May I know if you were using the DJI SmartFarm App (us-ag2.dji.com)?

If so, you may need to log in to activate the account of the aircraft, activate the aircraft, and the aircraft will be automatically displayed under the account, and you can see it when you log into the DJI SmartFarm app.

If you can’t see it after logging in, it only means that the aircraft is not in this account, you can provide the SN of the aircraft for further check.
2023-5-16
Use props
Alimardanov Ceyhun
lvl.1

Azerbaijan

we bought a new drone butat the start it gives an error.this aircraft is not a licensed version in this region. how can i license it for our region  
2023-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules