Dead batteries, slowly bulging
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Theo54ph
lvl.1
Philippines

I have been away for 4 years of Inactivity but now I am back in full swing again. I have 3 batteries but 2 of them have died in  those years in storage.

They are slowly bulging in these hot and humid conditions her in the tropics. But that is exactly what they are so sensitive to.
So, what do I do, how do I discard them here in a safe and responsible manner? Thank you

2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We highly recommend purchasing a new set of batteries to avoid any further issues. In addition, the proper way to dispose of the said batteries is as follows: Dispose of the battery into specific recycling boxes only after a complete discharge. Do not place the battery in regular rubbish bins. Strictly follow your local disposal and recycling regulations for batteries. If the power on/off button of the Intelligent Flight Battery is disabled and the battery cannot be fully discharged, please contact a professional battery disposal/recycling agent for further assistance. Thank you.
2023-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules