DJI FLIGHT SIMULATOR
2758 3 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
B2D2
lvl.1
United States

I got the DJI Mini 3 as a gift.  I wanted to use the flight sim to get some practice before flying my new drone.  Unfortunately, I spent a lot of time talking to customer service, but they didn't seem to understand my issue.  I read a few threads on the DJI forum, and I was able to install it on my computer, but it didn't work.  There was no way to choose from a list of menu options in the simulator, and it wouldn't respond to my controller.  

I'm a bit frustrated that it put so much time into trying to install software that just didn't work.  And I'm a bit concerned if I level up I'll get the support I need.

Anyway, I wrote this so that if there is anybody with my same drone you can save yourself some time and forget about the flight simulator.  Do any of you have a flight simulator that is working for you, or do you even use one ?

Thanks...

2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please note that the DJI Mini 3 remote controller does not support the DJI Flight Simulator. For the list of the remote controllers which are supported by the DJI Flight Simulator, please visit our official website at: https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#faq . Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-12
Use props
djiuser_6ZUzU5A24HRq
New

United States

Hello DJI, I just recently purchased the Avata pro combo pack. Currently trying to use the dji virtual flight app and No issues until I try to connect my motion controller 2. It gives me an error message. This is the only controller I have, is there a way to connect this with the virtual flight app? Thanks.
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_6ZUzU5A24HRq Posted at 5-14 08:34
Hello DJI, I just recently purchased the Avata pro combo pack. Currently trying to use the dji virtual flight app and No issues until I try to connect my motion controller 2. It gives me an error message. This is the only controller I have, is there a way to connect this with the virtual flight app? Thanks.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in DJI Products. We regret to inform you that the DJI RC Motion 2 Is currently not supported when using DJI Virtual Flight. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We'll forward your feedback to the related team for attention. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules