Matrice 300
817 7 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SBoese
lvl.1
Canada

I just started using a Matrice 300 RTK for work. My first time setting everything up i had a battery that wouldnt charge, it just gave the battery error code on the intellegant battery charging case. I have tried putting the battery into the dron but the drone wont awknowledge the battery and no matter what port I set the battery in it will not charge. Any ideas i could try to get it to work?

I am also traveling for work and wanted to charge batteries as they die in the case connected to the plugin in my truck, the case does not work when plugged into my truck 110V plug. Any idea here also?
Thanks in advance!
2023-5-12
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

What is the firmware version of your battery? The last is v01.02.05.44

Make sure you have at least 800 watts available otherwise the charger will not work.
2023-5-12
Use props
SBoese
lvl.1
Canada

The firmware is not up to date but the option to update is isn't there. When it's in the case and hooked up to the controller it is throwing a permanently damaged error. Not sure why tho, the battery has never left the office sense it has never worked.
2023-5-13
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Well, it seems that there is not much to do, the bettery is defective. If you can't refresh the firmware with the RC via the charging station, I don't know of any other solution.

Contact your dealer, he will certainly find a solution for you, sending under warranty or there may be a trick that can unblock the situation. If so, would you be kind enough to share it here?
2023-5-13
Use props
SBoese
lvl.1
Canada

LV_Forestry Posted at 5-13 09:40
Well, it seems that there is not much to do, the bettery is defective. If you can't refresh the firmware with the RC via the charging station, I don't know of any other solution.

Contact your dealer, he will certainly find a solution for you, sending under warranty or there may be a trick that can unblock the situation. If so, would you be kind enough to share it here?

Never did find a fix for the battery, ended up with a replacement one instead.
2023-6-8
Use props
SBoese
lvl.1
Canada

Any chance anyone has had issues trying to load KML/KMZ into the smart controller for the Matrice 300? I keep getting invalid KML file errors.
2023-6-8
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

SBoese Posted at 6-8 07:03
Any chance anyone has had issues trying to load KML/KMZ into the smart controller for the Matrice 300? I keep getting invalid KML file errors.

This may help you :

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=283890
2023-6-8
Use props
SBoese
lvl.1
Canada

LV_Forestry Posted at 6-8 07:59
This may help you :

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=283890

thanks for the help! I ended up just opening my KML in google earth, building a new polygon by tracing mine and then that file uploaded no problem. Not sure why but its a quick fix for anyone else having this issue.
2023-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules