Discount?
754 9 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dji_cursebreaker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126762 ft
United States

I recently purchased refurbished Avata fly more combo in March do I get discount on motion 2 controller? And what about the Integra Goggles as well?
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching the DJI Forum. We appreciate your interest in purchasing the DJI Goggles Integra. Currently, we do not have a discount option for the DJI Goggles Integra. However, please keep an eye on our website for any upcoming promotions or discounts that may be available. A refurbished DJI Avata Pro-View Combo or DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo purchased from the DJI Store is eligible for the DJI RC Motion 2 special offer. The coupon will be sent to the DJI account that was used to activate the drone. Please log in to the DJI Store with the DJI account activated on the drone and check the coupons in My Coupons under My Account in the DJI Store (https://my.dji.com/coupons). If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you.
2023-5-12
Use props
Dji_cursebreaker
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 5-12 16:15
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching the DJI Forum. We appreciate your interest in purchasing the DJI Goggles Integra. Currently, we do not have a discount option for the DJI Goggles Integra. However, please keep an eye on our website for any upcoming promotions or discounts that may be available. A refurbished DJI Avata Pro-View Combo or DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo purchased from the DJI Store is eligible for the DJI RC Motion 2 special offer. The coupon will be sent to the DJI account that was used to activate the drone. Please log in to the DJI Store with the DJI account activated on the drone and check the coupons in My Coupons under My Account in the DJI Store (https://my.dji.com/coupons). If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you.

Do you know when I'll get my coupon for the motion 2 then?
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dji_cursebreaker Posted at 5-12 16:58
Do you know when I'll get my coupon for the motion 2 then?

Hi there, I will double-check with the corresponding team and keep you updated.

2023-5-13
Use props
Dji_cursebreaker
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-13 00:43
Hi there, I will double-check with the corresponding team and keep you updated.

Ok thank you for your time...
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dji_cursebreaker Posted at 5-13 17:22
Ok thank you for your time...

Hello there, I had sent you a PM, please check it out.
2023-5-14
Use props
CurseBreaker
lvl.1
United States

Is their a coupon for the Integra Goggles?
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CurseBreaker Posted at 5-15 10:17
Is their a coupon for the Integra Goggles?

Sorry, there is no discount for the DJI Goggles Integra as mentioned by Diana on 2#, thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-16
Use props
djiuser_KI25wFbhXO0C
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-16 00:51
Sorry, there is no discount for the DJI Goggles Integra as mentioned by Diana on 2#, thank you for your understanding.

Is there a coupon for osmo pocket 3?
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_KI25wFbhXO0C Posted at 11-16 07:53
Is there a coupon for osmo pocket 3?

Hi there, currently, there is no available coupon supported on DJI Store, thank you for your interest and thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules