Lock button fell out!
1368 5 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dazji
lvl.1

Canada

The lower lock switch button has fallen out and it still has the short metal rod attached to it. It will still function if I hold it in place or wrap an elastic to keep it from falling out and getting lost - but obviously this is pretty Ghetto and not a good look, not a secure way to operate equipment. I've searched around a little and haven't found any onformation on ordering a replacement switch or what may be required to resolve this. Any help appreciated .

2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please take a picture of the said button and send it here so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-12
Use props
dazji
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-12 17:49
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please take a picture of the said button and send it here so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi, Thanks for the response. Here's a picture of the switch and location that it fell out of. I'm currently using the elastic to hold it in place, as it will still work when inserted.

2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dazji Posted at 5-17 10:17
Hi, Thanks for the response. Here's a picture of the switch and location that it fell out of. I'm currently using the elastic to hold it in place, as it will still work when inserted.

[view_image]

Thank you for your response. Upon checking the image, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-18
Use props
dazji
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-18 00:00
Thank you for your response. Upon checking the image, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.

Or maybe there's a way a technician can review the image and offer a sense of the scale of the repair. Wouldn't take more than a minute or two and would save the cost and inconvenience of shipping back and forth. I think there's enough information in the image to know what's going on.
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dazji Posted at 5-18 06:54
Or maybe there's a way a technician can review the image and offer a sense of the scale of the repair. Wouldn't take more than a minute or two and would save the cost and inconvenience of shipping back and forth. I think there's enough information in the image to know what's going on.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, the only option that we have here is to send the unit in for repair as we cannot troubleshoot this kind of issue remotely. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules