Inspire 2 battery issue
1268 9 2023-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vanermi
lvl.2
Canada

So today I went to fire up the drone, put on my 2 month old batteries that were fully charged and when I clicked the power on command, nothing happened. I tried taking batteries off and putting back on several times and it was as if there were no batteries at all. I then switched to another set of batteries and it worked perfectly. When I was completed my flight, I tried those batteries again and still they would not power on the drone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2023-5-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to know that you are having issues with your batteries. How many sets of batteries are showing the same issue? Can you please try to discharge the battery until it goes to completely 0% then leave it again on the charger until it gets fully charged then check if the issue persists? You may also upload a video showing the issue with the said batteries. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-12
Use props
vanermi
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-12 17:34
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to know that you are having issues with your batteries. How many sets of batteries are showing the same issue? Can you please try to discharge the battery until it goes to completely 0% then leave it again on the charger until it gets fully charged then check if the issue persists? You may also upload a video showing the issue with the said batteries. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Thank you for replying. What I ended up doing was pressing down the power button on each battery for five seconds until it started flashing in a different sequence. I let that happen for about five seconds, and then I shut them off. Turn them back on put them on the drone and it worked so hopefully that helps anyone else having the same issue.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

vanermi Posted at 5-13 06:37
Thank you for replying. What I ended up doing was pressing down the power button on each battery for five seconds until it started flashing in a different sequence. I let that happen for about five seconds, and then I shut them off. Turn them back on put them on the drone and it worked so hopefully that helps anyone else having the same issue.

Perfect! We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue and share with us the steps that you take to fix it. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-14
Use props
vanermi
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-14 21:11
Perfect! We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue and share with us the steps that you take to fix it. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

It keeps happening. Every time I charge and go to use this new set of batteries, they won't start up the drone. I have to push the power button to put into some sort of pairing mode, turn them off, then put them back on the drone and they work. I'm worried they are going to fail. I tried to go through the request replacement on the website but the serial numbers are not found Please help.
2023-6-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

vanermi Posted at 6-13 12:31
It keeps happening. Every time I charge and go to use this new set of batteries, they won't start up the drone. I have to push the power button to put into some sort of pairing mode, turn them off, then put them back on the drone and they work. I'm worried they are going to fail. I tried to go through the request replacement on the website but the serial numbers are not found Please help.

Thank you for keeping us posted and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please try to choose "Select the product model" when submitting an online repair request then check if the process will go through. If you are still having issues creating an online repair, please let us know. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-15
Use props
vanermi
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-15 01:22
Thank you for keeping us posted and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please try to choose "Select the product model" when submitting an online repair request then check if the process will go through. If you are still having issues creating an online repair, please let us know. Thank you for your valued support.

Thanks for your reply. It tells me that it's not possible because it's been more than 15 days since purchase. It's basically brand new and started happening 2 months ago now and I bought them in March of this year. I feel very strongly that these should be replaced as they could become a risk to public safety.
2023-6-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

vanermi Posted at 6-15 04:29
Thanks for your reply. It tells me that it's not possible because it's been more than 15 days since purchase. It's basically brand new and started happening 2 months ago now and I bought them in March of this year. I feel very strongly that these should be replaced as they could become a risk to public safety.

Sorry for the trouble. I already sent you a PM, kindly please check it. Thank you.
2023-6-16
Use props
vanermi
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-16 04:43
Sorry for the trouble. I already sent you a PM, kindly please check it. Thank you.

I did check the private message and it still doesn't work.
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

vanermi Posted at 6-19 05:44
I did check the private message and it still doesn't work.

Thank you for keeping us posted. My apologies that the solution didn't work. Please contact our team using the email provided. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have further inquiries. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules