1100 4 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Koolada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 877999 ft
Germany

Hello,

While sill thinking about selling this Garbage Drone I asked myself what are the steps to sell the Drone with DJI Care keeping the Gooles 2 to a other private Person, Care is linked to the Avata right? What are the steps to transfer everything including Care? I have seen you need to unlink the Drone from your profile, are there any other steps?

What do I need to include for the new owner so he could get normal Service? is the Bill and some writing that I selled the Drone to him enaugh?

If I login to the DJI site it looks like DJI Care is linked to my account and I can only see this Order but I cant see the Drone or a Point to unlink?

2023-5-13
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

you don't have to do anything for the dji care refresh; it goes with the drone so there is no official "ownership" by a person which means you cannot transfer it.
2023-5-13
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Germany

The Saint Posted at 5-13 06:04
you don't have to do anything for the dji care refresh; it goes with the drone so there is no official "ownership" by a person which means you cannot transfer it.

But then its still bind to that new Drone I got from Service if the New owner register it on his account so he should be able to use care or am I wrong here?

Right now the Drone is not registered to anyone last time i activated the Service unit it get added to my account too they not even change the SN to the old unit.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are planning to sell this drone of yours, it is recommended that you remove the bound account and let the new user bind his APP account. To unbind the unit to the account, you may go to this path; DJI Fly app> Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove the device from the account. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-5-13
Use props
Koolada
lvl.4
Germany

The new service unit is not registered It's still packed, thanks for the answer, but this doesn't answer my question if the Buyer will have Care avayble when he registers the unit? I Payed for it and it should be bound to the service unit aswell right?

I want to transfer it and do it as smooth as possible without messing around with stupid ... after it's gone, I just want to sell it and never see it again TBH not messing around with DJI stuff anymore...

Also is there a battery included? Im not sure its not on the backside and package feels leightweight but its the Original Carton so one should be included? Any way to find out without opening the package?

Oh and by the way how I would open a ticket for just the googles 2 if the set is selled without them?

2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules