1308 5 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bRUynLLFI4bh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19826 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
At what height does the mini 3 Pro start to auto-land. I have been trying to hover over flowers in a field as low as possible but can’t seem to get as low as I would like with auto land kicking in. I know I can stop it landing by pushing up on the left stick but knowing the height auto-land kicks in will help me with this challenge.
2023-5-13
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha,

You should be able to disable the AutoLand feature in the Control Menu of the DJI Fly flight software.  Please review the Manual for your Mini 3.  You can access the Flight Control options by tapping the three dots in the upper right corner of the flight screen.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2023-5-13
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

Minimum height is 0.5 meter.  At this height with stick down an autolanding is initiated.

BTW  You cannot disable this in the FlyApp.

cheers
JJB
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Smart RTH or Auto Landing activates Landing Protection, which operates as follows;

1. Once Landing Protection determines that the ground is suitable for landing, the aircraft will land gently.
2. If the ground is determined unsuitable for landing, the aircraft will hover and wait for pilot confirmation.
3. If landing Protection is not operational, DJI Fly will display a landing prompt when the aircraft descends to 0.5m from the ground. Push the throttle stick down for one second to land.
2023-5-13
Use props
panobird
lvl.1
Belgium

I wonder what would happen if you cover the ground detecting sensors...someone shoul try :-)
2023-10-30
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

panobird Posted at 10-30 02:46
I wonder what would happen if you cover the ground detecting sensors...someone shoul try :-)

That will make it fly upwards without VPS sensors it turns in Attitude mode the stick controls will start behaving fully manual & if you are not experienced flying in Attitude mode it may easily crash the drone.
2023-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules