Cannot update firmware, or connect to drone. "Server Error"
1079 6 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_o8z5D0IsvfwZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43353 ft
United States

I'm trying to pair my goggles Integra with my DJI mini pro 3. But every time I do that I get this error. I tried reflashing all firmwares, and reinstalling the app. But it still gives the same error. Please help as I cannot use the goggles or motion controller with my drone right now.
1000004892.jpg
2023-5-13
Use props
huvarda
New

Turkey

I'm getting the same thing too... Maybe the servers are down for everyone? I've been trying to firmware update my dji drone for 2 hours today and I'm going crazy!
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly refer to the following troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Ensure that the DJI RC is connected to a stable network. Try logging out and back into the DJI account.
2. Please try updating the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
Please keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

huvarda Posted at 5-13 08:22
I'm getting the same thing too... Maybe the servers are down for everyone? I've been trying to firmware update my dji drone for 2 hours today and I'm going crazy!

Hi, huvarda. We're sorry you're getting the same errors. Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps posted (#3)? If not yet, please try it. If yes, and the issue remains, please let us know. Thank you.
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_o8z5D0IsvfwZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43353 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-13 19:27
Hi, huvarda. We're sorry you're getting the same errors. Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps posted (#3)? If not yet, please try it. If yes, and the issue remains, please let us know. Thank you.

According to the DJI assistant software, all the firmware is already up to date. I confirmed the same error message both on my home fiber network, as well as on the 5G cellular network. It's not a connection issue at my end.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_o8z5D0IsvfwZ Posted at 5-13 19:50
According to the DJI assistant software, all the firmware is already up to date. I confirmed the same error message both on my home fiber network, as well as on the 5G cellular network. It's not a connection issue at my end.

We're sorry about that. We sent you a PM to gather more details for the analysis. Kindly check your inbox at your most convenient time. Thank you.
2023-5-14
Use props
BC-Flights
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27746 ft
United States

Saying sorry does not fix the error. Since April I have only been able to connect to the server onetime. This is not only a major pain in the ass, it is also unacceptable. And don’t tell me to use a better connection because I have tried to connect from multiple gig speed networks, rebooted and logged out and in multiple times. I think I need to put my DJI drone on Craigslist and start shopping for a better supported drone. Obviously DJI is excellent with saying sorry but can’t resolve this issue.
IMG_4020.jpeg
2023-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules