How do you turn on subject scanning on Mini 3 pro?
7924 10 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini 3 pro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2671 ft
United States

I have seen a subjet scaning feature on the dji mini 3 pro but I cant turn it on.What does it even do?
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. May we confirm the subject scanning button was gray so that you could not switch it on, right?
If so, please try to take off outside the room and then turn on the feature to have a try.
When the aircraft stays on the ground, the sensor will not take effect and the function can not be switched on.
2023-5-13
Use props
Mini 3 pro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2671 ft
United States

Thanks that makes sense
2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Mini 3 pro Posted at 5-16 13:43
Thanks that makes sense

You are most welcome.
2023-5-16
Use props
Leedewey
lvl.1

United States

That’s a greatboption but it would be a lot easier to set it before takeoff instead of digging thru sub menus
2023-10-19
Use props
djiuser_DlgIHiCE2wJD
New
Flight distance : 95 ft
India

In my Dji mini 3 pro subject scanning is greyed out and I am not able to on it what to do? Can I use active track function with subject track off?
2023-10-27
Use props
culnara69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 96014 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_DlgIHiCE2wJD Posted at 2023-10-27 13:45
In my Dji mini 3 pro subject scanning is greyed out and I am not able to on it what to do? Can I use active track function with subject track off?

I haven't tried this yet, but I've been told to put my settings at 4k with 30fps, I couldn't turn on my subject scan, my fps was at 60, going to try again soon
1-1 07:54
Use props
mesirs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 755 ft
Latvia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2023-5-13 23:05
Hello, there. May we confirm the subject scanning button was gray so that you could not switch it on, right?
If so, please try to take off outside the room and then turn on the feature to have a try.
When the aircraft stays on the ground, the sensor will not take effect and the function can not be switched on.

even when record it stays inactive
3-11 06:48
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mesirs Posted at 3-11 06:48
even when record it stays inactive

Hi, there. You can do this as follows:
1. The aircraft needs to be in the take-off status to turn on this function (the function cannot be used even if the motor only)

2. The subject scanning function is only supported in a single shot (photo mode) and normal recording mode (normal video mode), other modes are not supported, it is recommended that customers try it in a single shot and normal recording mode.

3. The subject scanning function only supports frame rates of 30fps and below. It is recommended that customers check whether the frame rate setting is correct.

4. Check whether the app is the latest version. If not, please update it to the latest version.
3-11 22:16
Use props
djiuser_nfHNsFaII78n
New
Flight distance : 5702 ft
Canada

The menu does not display active scanning for the follow me mode.
Do I need ti download a another app for my mini3 pro?
3-23 20:22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_nfHNsFaII78n Posted at 3-23 20:22
The menu does not display active scanning for the follow me mode.
Do I need ti download a another app for my mini3 pro?

Hi there, may I know if you mean the 'Subject Scanning' function? It only works under single shoot or video mode with 30fps and below. Kindly check the camera settings.

Also may I know if you used the DJI Fly APP? If not, to ensure your flight performance, it is suggested to download the official app for usage. Please check the download link as follow. Thanks.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
3-23 23:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules