Forced to update firmware
882 4 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
huvarda
New

Turkey

I've been happily using my dji fpv drone for a while now but one day out of nowhere it started to refuse flying due to the goggle and device firmware being out of date. This was already frustrating, but then despite trying to update from both the desktop program and the dji fly app, nothing I've tried has solved the issue. Why are you locking me out of my drone to update firmware and then not letting me update it? Very disappointing.
2023-5-13
Use props
ValleyForge
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24754 ft
Australia

Usual recent cause is the wrong Assistant. DJI have been pushing people to the Consumer Drone DJI Assistant.
Also if you want help, describe the problem better.
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_oxGsWbPgguEK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21089 ft
New Zealand

I find the PC based Assistant never works for me either.    I always just use the Android phone based one and that seems to work every time for me.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please install the DJI Assitant 2 software (Consumer Drone series) using the link below to update your DJI FPV drone and its remote controller and Goggles. Please make sure that you are using a USB communication cable (Data Cable) when connecting a device to the computer to make sure that the PC will recognize the device. Please keep us posted if the issue persists. Thank you for your understanding.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-5-13
Use props
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

The only thing that works effectively in this situation is an iPhone with DJIFly version 1.6.2 or older. Once connected to the headset, the message will disappear. Good luck!
2023-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules