976 4 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aerus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173074 ft
Brazil

Hi
I have a brand new Mini 3 pro with around 2 hours of flight. After a small accident were I hit the drone arm and broke it(it was off and I had it on my hand).
I sent it for repair on the DJI official Brazil support and had one of the worst experiences with customer service. Took over 2 months for the repair to complete(even though the service is 10miles from my place) and a huge number of unswared emails and questions and phone calls to get the job done. They were pushing me to get new motors and were unable to explain me why a brand new drone that has never been in accident flying need full motors or what was causing the problem, I even explained that the drone wasnt flying when it broke and never had any accidents. After the emails/calls they repaired only the broken arm.
For my surprise I received the drone with a new arm but unable to fly it. Now the drone gives me the following errors and I dont know how to fix it:

-ESC error code 1608002F
-ESC connection error code 16100019
-Charging system hardware error code 16100069

how come a drone that just came from official local repair cant fly and have this new list of errors?

2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Sorry for still having issues and the customer service experience you had. We'll check where we find our challenges in providing customer satisfaction. Please send back the drone to our facility for a thorough diagnosis. Kindly contact our support team to help you with arranging/creating a case regarding the matter. Anticipating your patience and understanding.

Product Support
2023-5-13
Use props
aerus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173074 ft
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 5-13 16:16
Hi there. Sorry for still having issues and the customer service experience you had. We'll check where we find our challenges in providing customer satisfaction. Please send back the drone to our facility for a thorough diagnosis. Kindly contact our support team to help you with arranging/creating a case regarding the matter. Anticipating your patience and understanding.

Product Support

I opened the ticket and they requested me to send the drone to the same service center that I had the problems listed above.

I just listed all the problems I had and they are sending me again to the same place?
2023-5-15
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

aerus Posted at 5-15 05:23
I opened the ticket and they requested me to send the drone to the same service center that I had the problems listed above.

I just listed all the problems I had and they are sending me again to the same place?

Give it a try, again...   
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

aerus Posted at 5-15 05:23

Thank you for the information. We'll keep an eye on your case and communicate it with the team designated to further look into the matter. Thanks again for being patient.
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules