Mini3Pro Black screen
636 1 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
layabout
lvl.2
Flight distance : 150633 ft
United States

Im trying to fly my Mini 3 Pro, with Goggles 2 & new Motion Controller 2. Often now, when i get ready to fly the MP3 with my MC2 & Gog2, the  screen is Black for both the Gog2 & the Fly App on my iphone. There is telemetry info on screen, and the MC2 can control the gimbal.  Using both the DJI Fly app and DJI Assistant 2 consumer drones app, I get no indication that I need new updates. Ive tried every combo of turning each device on first or last. No change. Thursday it all worked fine, but today, i drove half an hour to get to a picturesque spot, and black screen. And no way to change it. When i got back home and tested again, i got the camera view....but when taking off i realized that it was a frozen picture of what the camera saw in the first moment it powered on. Couldnt unfreeze it. This weekends plans to travel and do videography is ruined. This and other problems showing up since using the MC2 has made me very sorry for the investment and time put in. I thought with this combo of drone and equipment, i finally had my perfect drone setup and my limitations resolved and could operate as i wanted. The combo of Goggles 2+MP3+MC2 is a great idea and its the only way i want to fly. Very disappointing. Any known diagnosis and fix?

2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, layabout. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you experienced such issues. We want to help you investigate further. Kindly check your inbox as we sent you a PM to gather more details. Thank you.
2023-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules