DJI RC PRO + DJI FPV Goggles v2 (the old ones) and DJI AirUnit
1391 2 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
8ways2fly
New

Switzerland

Hello everyone

I'm struggling to connect my new DJI RC PRO with the DJI v2 Goggles to output video from the goggles to the RC PRO.
I've changed 5 drones, 2 vistas and 3 air units without success.

I've tried 3 different USB C cables + a normal USB C kabel with UTG adatper.

I've tried auto temp controll off/on, 25/50 mbs, low latency and high quality modes.

I've tried public channels, and other ones too.

The option in Settings>Display>FPV Live was on.

What am I missing?

I'm on the newest fw settings on everything (Vistas only on not the latest because of the bind problem with 1.0.1.

I tried DigiView too, also no luck.

What am I missing here?
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_oxGsWbPgguEK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21089 ft
New Zealand

Sorry I am no expert so take what I say with a grain of salt.    But I am almost sure that the video should come from the air unit directly to the goggles and not from the DJI RC PRO to the goggles.   But then again....   I do not even own a DJI RC PRO so I might be talking complete nonsense as well.  
2023-5-13
Use props
8ways2fly
New

Switzerland

Of course the drone needs to be powered on (and cooled to avoid overheat), the video goes from the drone to the goggles, as always.

But then if you use the DJI RC PRO controller, you can output the video from the goggles to the RC PRO via USB cable.

I've managed to get it to work with DigiView app, but now a couple of days later, tryin and struggling again.

I think I'm going to send this controller back to my friend because this is useless...
2023-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules