Tracking problem about DJI Pocket 2
645 4 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jaroslav Jezek
New

Czechia

I have a silly problem about tracking on my DJI Pocket 2. I would like to use it hung (upside down) on a Wiral cable cam. When I hang it, everything works fine (even the tracking), but as soon as I turn on the recording, the gimbal immediately turns completely nonsensical somewhere on the other side and the program reports that the tracking failed. I've been switching the recording on at 1080p at frame rate 25. I assumed that a new firmware would solve this stupid bug, but so far it hasn't. I have been waiting in vain for about half a year.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The issue you feedback has been noticed by our engineers and will be optimized in the next firmware.  Kindly stay tuned to the later firmware update. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2023-5-14
Use props
SkyPatrol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 401841 ft

United States

I suggest you replace the gimbal, or send it in to dji for repairs.
2023-5-14
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-14 00:35
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The issue you feedback has been noticed by our engineers and will be optimized in the next firmware.  Kindly stay tuned to the later firmware update. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Is there any information if/when there will be a new firmware revision? It has been quite a long time since the last one. Thanks in advance for any information.
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 5-18 04:36
Is there any information if/when there will be a new firmware revision? It has been quite a long time since the last one. Thanks in advance for any information.

We apologize that we have not received relevant infirmation about the firmware release. If users need to use the Active Tracking function. We currently suggest that use other modes to record the video.
2023-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules