Random reversion to default settings
675 8 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
. . . . . .
lvl.2

United States

My mini pro 3 sometimes reverts back to default settings when I turn it on. How can I stop this - I just took a whole set of photos without realizing it had reverted to JPG only - it is very annoying behavior.

2023-5-13
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

this can sometimes happen after a firmware update.
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. We need to verify some information first. Did you notice that this occurs after a firmware update as mentioned below, or this occurs randomly even without an update? We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.
2023-5-13
Use props
. . . . . .
lvl.2

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-13 18:56
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. We need to verify some information first. Did you notice that this occurs after a firmware update as mentioned below, or this occurs randomly even without an update? We'll be waiting for your confirmation. Thank you.

I have noticed it occurring after firmware update, but it appears to occur at other times as well, sometime after the most recent firmware update (and multiple times between updates)

thanks
Ian
2023-5-13
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Hello. After the last update, all settings when working with the camera were reset. After that I set everything up.
The day before yesterday everything was fine, but yesterday, it was also noticed that the camera settings were reset.
2023-5-13
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Drone.Hunter Posted at 5-13 20:33
Hello. After the last update, all settings when working with the camera were reset. After that I set everything up.
The day before yesterday everything was fine, but yesterday, it was also noticed that the camera settings were reset.

Oh that doesn't sound good at all...   
2023-5-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep happens to all DJI drones Ive owned so far.    It's very annoying.  
2023-5-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seems to happen after almost every FW update.  Gets a bit time consuming resetting everything.
2023-5-14
Use props
Drone.Hunter
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4537612 ft
Kazakhstan

Yesterday I flew again, in the morning everything is fine, in the evening the photo settings were reset (and I use jpeg + raw).
While such an assumption: this happens after switching different automatic modes.
2023-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules