System failure after take off
2981 48 2023-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19198005 ft
United States

yes I adjusted my RTH altitude from 320 feet to 200 feet to fly at the airport but i did it only once I have no idea why it updated a second time
2023-5-14
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
United States

sorry double post
2023-5-14
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
United States

Oh I also at the same time had changed the Aux button from cruise control to aux light because night was approaching and i use aux light for when i land in the dark
2023-5-14
Use props
Pleomax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 835725 ft
United Kingdom

Ms Ivy Posted at 5-14 10:59
yes I adjusted my RTH altitude from 320 feet to 200 feet to fly at the airport but i did it only once I have no idea why it updated a second time

The 1st  Hp update 2.4s is just confirmation by the App.

The 2nd Hp update 12.4s must have been your manual update but your RTH altitude didn't change in the log.

Hope you have no more problems.

2023-5-14
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
United States

Pleomax Posted at 5-14 11:23
The 1st  Hp update 2.4s is just confirmation by the App.

The 2nd Hp update 12.4s must have been your manual update but your RTH altitude didn't change in the log.

I am heading out in a new location in a few  its in the middle of nowhere & should not be any interference of any kind there. so hopefully this was just a glitch one off .  if it happens again today when i'm at silver lake i'll contact dji about it.

BTW I think it great how you can pull that kind of data up that is so helpful
2023-5-14
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
United States

I am happy to report that I had no issues with the compass or the GPS today.  The Mav 3 did everything i wanted it to including using waypoints  no problems.
though i was in a new location and I was using my ipad.
Happy to say i had no single lost or glitch's today so I am hoping what happen was a 1 off event . but it will be something i will be more prepared for if I find myself in ATTI mode again.
Thank you everyone that has helped me I really appreciate it, and what makes this drone community so awesome
2023-5-14
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ms Ivy Posted at 5-14 15:36
I am happy to report that I had no issues with the compass or the GPS today.  The Mav 3 did everything i wanted it to including using waypoints  no problems.
Happy to say i had no single lost or glitch's today so I am hoping what happen was a 1 off event . but it will be something i will be more prepared for if I find myself in ATTI mode again.

That is a good update and sounds like the issue was just situational.  Good flights ahead!
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ms Ivy Posted at 5-14 15:36

Thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that issue didn't occur on your next test flight. If you experience the same issue again, feel free to contact us so we can help you further. Happy flying always, Ms. Ivy!
2023-5-14
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Ms Ivy Posted at 5-14 10:59
yes I adjusted my RTH altitude from 320 feet to 200 feet to fly at the airport but i did it only once I have no idea why it updated a second time

Hi Ivy,

It is normal to have an HP update very shortly after take off, this is done automatically.
cheers
JJB
HPupdate.png
HPupdate1.png
2023-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules