Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mstolk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 421342 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Late May I crashed my Inspire one see my post on the forum :

I immediate took the Inspire 1 to my dealer Droneland in Baarn the netherlands.
Who send it after to the German repair centre of DJI.

There is no news coming from my dealer or DJI, every time I call to my dealer Droneland there trying to get info from DJI
and are send away with you will hear in a week or so and needless to day that there is no call back.
I even called myself to the German repair center and they said it will be the first in line this week..
That was a 6 weeks ago and and up today no news. Today called again with my dealer who let me into the dark for an other 3 weeks
who said that they will try to call again..  My Inspire is now at DJI for almost 3 months ? even longer then I the pleasure of using it!!
I even send an email to the CEO of DJI to get things moving, but needless to say he didn't respond to my email

I love the DJI product's I'm a good user and advocator of the brand, I own a Phantom 2+, Phantom 3 Professional and a Inspire one
but as soon as I will see an new brand coming along with a better customer service and innovating products I will switch.
As with the current experience I will not buy any new model of DJI.

I hope someone at DJI will step up and take action to save the brand by improving the terrible customer service

With regards,

Marcel Stolk

2015-8-25
Use props
Woni30
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3103881 ft
United States

Man, that's really horrible. I thought European repair center 's turn around is much quicker than the U.S. one but it's is even worse. Mine is also at their repair center in LA California. I am at 7 wks after check in. I also got nothing from DJI either. I do love my I1   but DJI really needs to work on this customer service as soon as possible. We all know they are working on this problem but it's just not fast enough. Hope you get your i1 back in no time.
2015-8-25
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

mstolk,
Sorry about your bad experience with DJI,  could you please leave me your contacts and RMA number please,  or contact me through tim.dolidze@dji.com
Thank you!
2015-8-26
Use props
Consult
lvl.2
Finland

Well, no news is better than too many news in my case.

My I-1 has been in germany for over 2 months now, and i'm waiting to get a new one as replacement.

I get an email saying they don't have one to ship and may take several weeks, then they say it's been sent 3 weeks a go, then it's sent 2 weeks ago and now they are waiting for a gimbal that is stuck in customs to fit to my  repaird bird?

I have asked for a tracking number to the claimed shipment but so far nothing.

The crash was 3 months ago....RMA DK68061516

Well, my Yuneec Q500 Typhoon 4k is doing the same job without issues, just took it straight out of the box and after batteries charged it was up in the air. Love it.

2015-8-26
Use props
mstolk
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

Seems after this post.. things moved a bit.. I got 2 day's after my post an email from a DJI CS person from China who got my Inpire back to the dealer within a week.. Just received it back yesterday.. still missing the charger but my dealer is sending this today..
2015-9-5
Use props
mstolk
lvl.1
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-8-26 10:08
mstolk,
Sorry about your bad experience with DJI,  could you please leave me your contacts and RMA  ...

Thanks Tim, your interference helped as I received my Inspire back yesterday!!
Thanks for scanning the blogs and taking action.
2015-9-5
Use props
Khun Prim
New

Indonesia

DJI-Tim Posted at 2015-8-26 16:08
mstolk,
Sorry about your bad experience with DJI,  could you please leave me your contacts and RMA  ...

Hi Tim,

Maybe you can help us as well?        

After almost 120 mails back and forward five different people we seem to go no where. This is our story:

1, I bought an s900 and it had a faulty chip --- we lost over 20.000 US$ in missed sales.We lost our Panomatics GH4. After 9 month we finally got a guarantee repair.

We buy a s900 in Bangkok via your dealer
After the third real flight we crash
we send the data to DJI wo confirm the flight controller is faulty and accept a free repair
We send the drone to Hong Kong
DJI team looses it and only after we check they find it again
They send us the drone to Thailand without informing us
They forgot to send us the new flight controler
After we check they say they are sorry it was DJI mistake and they will send it to us with a present
when we open the package we realise its the same controller we had send. -
They say again they checked again and it is not faulty
Clearly it was otherwise we would have not crashed and clearly seeing how your office is organised they just forget.

1,A when send the drone we have been told we have to pay for the repair

1,B only when explaining the situation once again it got waved

1,C, then the s900 got send back to us with out the controller and assembled and tested

2, We bought over 6 Phantom drones last year alone. Two of them flew away (request (187925)

2, A when I complained the staff offered me 20% discount on a Inspire 1

2, B when I tried to redeem it it does not work. I have send 20 mails

2, C DJI staff telle me I need to contact after sales and aftersales tells me I need to contact DJI staff

3, I had to pay taxes when the drone s 900 was send back to Thailand

Now I am around 20.000 US$ in lost sales+ 3000 US$ in GH$ + 50 Hours in fighitng with your team.

How will this matter be solved ?
2015-10-19
Use props
Khun Prim
New

Indonesia

Khun Prim Posted at 2015-10-20 12:31
Hi Tim,

DJI NOT TO RECOMMEND !!!
2015-10-19
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Khun Prim Posted at 2015-10-20 12:31
Hi Tim,

Khun Prim, i'm sorry about your experience! What is your e-mail, let us solve this problem completely this time
2015-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules