Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 2 not turning on with two baterries
304 2 2023-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
themagget
New

Portugal

Hi,

this will sound stupid, but it's actually what is happening to me.
A couple of weeks ago I crashed my mini 2, apparently it was fine with just a couple of scratches.
I picked it up and it wouldn't turn off. I had to take out the battery in order to shut it down.
I put the battery back on and after a couple of tries I managed to get it working. It flew ok and nothing seemed to be malfunctioning.
The next time I used the drone, it didn't turn on. I was using another battery (i have 3 total), not the one from the crash, then I changed to another battery (still not the one from the crash). Finally I tried the battery from the crash and it worked…
Well, now I have two batteries that don’t work and one that does..
All the equipment was bought at the same time, so i think it’s not an issue . It was bought about a year ago with no prior incidents.
Did this ever happen to anyone, does anyone know how i can fix it?
Having just one battery is simply not enough for my needs.
Thanks in advance for the help.
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident that happened on the unit. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-14
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The drone has male pins in it battery connector, check they aren't bent, unlikely but....
I'd also try repeatedly switching it on and off, I am wondering if the crash cracked a solder joint associated with the switch-on / switch-off switch.

2023-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules