DJI Smart controller ghosting
807 7 2023-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeLucas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49898 ft
Netherlands

Goodday, We have a problem with the controller of the dji rc/ dji smart controller. If we dont touch the screen it moves/selects all sorts of things. like there is a ghost in it. We have our drone for less then 5 months. Does anyone else have this problem? Or does anyone know how to fix this?

2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please provide us with a short video showing the issue on your controller? You may upload the video via Google Drive or Youtube then send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-14
Use props
DeLucas
lvl.1
Netherlands

Here is the video.
https://youtube.com/shorts/9u__drs9brM?feature=share
2023-5-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just to note thats not the Smart Controller,  thats the DJI RC.
2023-5-14
Use props
djiuser_9eCa440Yvtr3
New

United States

Hi, sorry to jump on your thread but I can’t work out how to create one of my own.

I’m looking to purchase a DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 in the United States, but I will be bringing it to the United Kingdom to use it with a UK Avata. I just wanted to check if a US controller would work on a UK DJI Avata?
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_9eCa440Yvtr3 Posted at 5-15 12:34
Hi, sorry to jump on your thread but I can’t work out how to create one of my own.

I’m looking to purchase a DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 in the United States, but I will be bringing it to the United Kingdom to use it with a UK Avata. I just wanted to check if a US controller would work on a UK DJI Avata?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Yes, you can use a USA version DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 in the UK. We hope this clarifies your concern.
2023-5-15
Use props
DeLucas
lvl.1
Netherlands

Controller was sent to dji after discussion with the store where we bought the drone+ controller from. Hopefully we can fly again soon. Is it a rare problem for the controller to do this?
2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DeLucas Posted at 5-16 03:32
Controller was sent to dji after discussion with the store where we bought the drone+ controller from. Hopefully we can fly again soon. Is it a rare problem for the controller to do this?

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're sorry for this unpleasant experience. Rest assured that we will thoroughly check your remote controller and fix it at our repair facility. If you have other inquiries or concern about your repair case, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules