Sensor Calibration Screen Size
1053 3 2023-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rhodo34
lvl.1

United States

Hello. i have a Mavic 2 Pro. Have had a terrible time calibrating the sensors. I have spent hours now. The latest problem is that i get through the process and then it tells me It has detected my screen size as (blank). thats right, it doesn't say. so, it wants me to enter my screen size. But when i do that, i get nothing when i point the aircraft at the screen. so no calibration is possible.  i have used two different screens. I have changed the resolutions. Why don't they confirm the screen size at the beginning, instead of waiting until I have done the procedure?  when i put the screen size in and can't calibrate, i have to exit out, try something new and restart the software. Then i have to go all the way through again, only to get the same message.  please help.
2023-5-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message on the DJI Go 4 app and send it to us so we can check? You may try to change the resolution of your screen for your reference you may take a look at this information. It is recommended to use a monitor with a size of 14 inches or more, and a curved screen is not supposed to be used. Set the display resolution to the recommended value ( usually 14 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 17 inches for 1366*768 or 1280*720; 19 inches for 1366*768 or 1440*900; 22 inches for 1680) *1050 or 1920*1080; 24 inches for 1920*1080 or 1920*1200 ). Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-14
Use props
Rhodo34
lvl.1

United States

thanks for the response. i finally came up with the right combination / settings. but it also required a reboot for Assistant 2 to respond to it. I recommend putting something at the front end of the software, since it takes considerable time to go through the calibration, only to have it fail over and over again at the end.
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Rhodo34 Posted at 5-15 04:50
thanks for the response. i finally came up with the right combination / settings. but it also required a reboot for Assistant 2 to respond to it. I recommend putting something at the front end of the software, since it takes considerable time to go through the calibration, only to have it fail over and over again at the end.

Hi, Rhodo34. Thanks for the update, and we're glad to know the issue has been resolved. We have noted your feedback and this will be forwarded to the related team for attention. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules