A view 'Over the seas to Skye' - Loch Alsh panorama..
530 11 2023-5-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albion Drones
First Officer
Flight distance : 2605597 ft
United Kingdom

Today's Highland Drone footage from our recent trip to Drumnadrochit, tody another from our 'Road to the Isles' day, and some footage from the Kyle of Lochalsh, looking back towards Skye, the Kyleakin Bridge and the Cuillin Mountains in the distance..

Although it looks smooth it was a windy day, hence I was unable to fly at the brdge area itself, but once in the sheltered area below Lochalsh it was a bit better, hence the longer distance shots of the Bridge and the view beyond to the epic mountains of Skye - hopefully we shall get more footage of the area when we return in October for a week away with friends...

2023-5-14
Use props
Depp
Captain
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Doesn't matter how far - always great to see that bridge. Funny how it almost looks like a reflection that lowest part of the coast at the end.
2023-5-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That looks like a lovely place to waste some time.  
2023-5-14
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-14 22:00
That looks like a lovely place to waste some time.

Plenty of places like thgat in Scotland... I dont look at it as wasting time though, feeding the soul and the spirit with the beauty of the natural world is perhaps another way to look at it... I always feel refreshed after a week in Scotland...
2023-5-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Albion Drones Posted at 5-14 22:21
Plenty of places like thgat in Scotland... I dont look at it as wasting time though, feeding the soul and the spirit with the beauty of the natural world is perhaps another way to look at it... I always feel refreshed after a week in Scotland...

No I totally agree.   I was just trying to make the distinction from being away from the rat race.
2023-5-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Amazing views and what a fantastic location to fly at.    It's a shame the winds weren't cooperating but the footage is very smooth.  
2023-5-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Saill bonnie boat..........   Lovely views.  At 1min08sec or thereabouts, a white car drives past a huge patch of yellow gorse.  If memory serves, that's where I stopped in a layby to take pictures of the bridge and across the water, last time we were there.A copy of a copy of the picture I took. Rather poor resolution

Kyle.jpg
2023-5-15
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 5-15 04:32
Saill bonnie boat..........   Lovely views.  At 1min08sec or thereabouts, a white car drives past a huge patch of yellow gorse.  If memory serves, that's where I stopped in a layby to take pictures of the bridge and across the water, last time we were there.A copy of a copy of the picture I took. Rather poor resolution

Nice... Yeah, lots of the sharp stuff thereabouts... Can't wait to get back there in October, but Orkney beforehand in June
2023-5-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Albion Drones Posted at 5-15 04:57
Nice... Yeah, lots of the sharp stuff thereabouts... Can't wait to get back there in October, but Orkney beforehand in June

Drone-accompanied, of course?  
2023-5-15
Use props
Albion Drones
First Officer
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 5-15 05:05
Drone-accompanied, of course?

Need you ask   Trying to persuade hubby I need a seccond larger drone for our Autumn trip, if the winds are up then the MIN3 Pro will be limited in its usage..
2023-5-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Albion Drones Posted at 5-15 06:33
Need you ask   Trying to persuade hubby I need a seccond larger drone for our Autumn trip, if the winds are up then the MIN3 Pro will be limited in its usage..

I'm sure he'll see things your way eventually
2023-5-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
2023-5-16
Use props
Advanced