MIMO app missing "text" button in editing
3493 3 2023-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tommydynamic
New

United States

Hello, i have the latest version of MIMO, iphone 12, i delted and downloaded the app. The teext button in PRO option of editing is missing the text button. I can't add these to videos. Why is the text button gone.
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Due to the update of some software interfaces of the IOS16 version, the save/export of text function in the Mimo editor may fail. To avoid the situation that the edited video cannot be exported, we have temporarily removed the Text editing function in version 1.8.16. Our engineers are actively communicating with the relevant department to optimize this issue. If you need to add text to the video, it is recommended to download the LightCut App to edit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-5-15
Use props
tommydynamic
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 5-15 04:24
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Due to the update of some software interfaces of the IOS16 version, the save/export of text function in the Mimo editor may fail. To avoid the situation that the edited video cannot be exported, we have temporarily removed the Text editing function in version 1.8.16. Our engineers are actively communicating with the relevant department to optimize this issue. If you need to add text to the video, it is recommended to download the LightCut App to edit. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Will it be put back in as when I bough the camera. I needed this feature.

2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tommydynamic Posted at 5-16 02:26
Will it be put back in as when I bough the camera. I needed this feature.

Yes, as this is just temporary. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We hope that this will be optimized sooner. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules