Are we ever going to see DJI FPV Drone support on the DJI Goggles 2?
1087 10 2023-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sirnumbskullgmail.com
lvl.2

United States

I'm kind of beginning to lose hope; we've got support for the Mavic 3 series and Mini 3 on the new goggles, but for some reason the OG FPV drone seems to have been forgotten.  Can we please get the DJI FPV drone supported on the new goggles?  It's been six months...
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry that DJI FPV drone currently only supports DJI FPV Goggles V2.
2023-5-15
Use props
sirnumbskullgmail.com
lvl.2

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-15 06:14
Hello, there. We are sorry that DJI FPV drone currently only supports DJI FPV Goggles V2.

I know.  I just wanted to lend my voice to the idea that it SHOULD support the FPV drone.  
2023-5-15
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i guess this would include the integra as well.

perhaps after the fpv2 launches, they will go back and clean up the fpv1 for the last time.

are you asking for convenience reasons mostly or is there another reason because i kinda like my googles v2 and not a big fan of goggles 2 but integra is cool.
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

sirnumbskullgmail.com Posted at 5-15 09:14
I know.  I just wanted to lend my voice to the idea that it SHOULD support the FPV drone.

Hi, sirnumbskullgmail.com. We will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your continued support.
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

The Saint Posted at 5-15 12:54
i guess this would include the integra as well.

perhaps after the fpv2 launches, they will go back and clean up the fpv1 for the last time.

Hi, The Saint. We will forward your suggestion as well. Thank you also for your support.
2023-5-15
Use props
djiuser_MPixx1zHzTuU
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85636 ft
Malaysia

i think there are thousands of DJI FPV owners out there waiting for this feature. Its been months, it doesn't make sense.
2023-5-19
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Unfortunately not probably. If they were going to support it with the Goggles 2 they would have done it by now. Now we have the Air Units, O3 Air Unit, Avata, Mini 3 and Mavic 3 on it, you'd think if they were going to have the FPV compatible they would have done it at the same time or earlier. DJI are really letting down a tonne of people with this, but this isn't a surprise for DJI to be honest.
2023-5-22
Use props
PaulsDroneshots
lvl.2
Flight distance : 534826 ft
Netherlands

DJI Doesn’t care about their customers
2023-5-22
Use props
djiuser_DN0TwUT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1967096 ft
United Kingdom

I have a drone sitting there doing nothing id love this to be taken care of so i can fly it.
2023-5-28
Use props
Gordo1958Avata
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42858 ft

United States

PaulsDroneshots Posted at 5-22 18:41
DJI Doesn’t care about their customers

In my opinion I think DJI does care about us, their customers. I have an FPV as well as an Avata. I have Goggles V2 and Goggles 2. (Might as well add in that I have 2 Goggles) I would prefer to use the Goggles 2 for both but DJI cares too deeply for their Cu$tomer$ to give u$ $upport $o we can enjoy our FPV to it's fullest.
Please DJI, do the right thing. Happy consumers Will spend the money without any manipulation.
2023-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules