My Drone not listed in DJI Flysafe app
589 5 2023-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rhodo
lvl.1

United States

i have a Mavic 2 Pro and trying to enter the serial number in Flysafe. For aircraft model, it gives me two choices, neither of which are completely accurate. it gives me Mavic 2 and it gives me Mavic Pro.  it does not give me Mavic Pro 2. Which one do i select?
2023-5-15
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

The only difference between the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom is the camera. Otherwise they are identical, and use the same firmware. So Mavic 2 means both Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom.
2023-5-15
Use props
Rhodo
lvl.1

United States

okay. but just FYI, that was not the case with the Assistant 2 software. i downloaded one that said it was for Mavic 2 but it would not work for sensor calibration. i had to find the one for Mavic 2 Pro.
2023-5-15
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

Rhodo Posted at 5-15 09:38
okay. but just FYI, that was not the case with the Assistant 2 software. i downloaded one that said it was for Mavic 2 but it would not work for sensor calibration. i had to find the one for Mavic 2 Pro.

Interesting. I used the "Assistant 2 for Consumer Drones" and it worked on both the Pro and the Zoom., but I did not try the sensor calibration.
2023-5-15
Use props
Rhodo
lvl.1

United States

that is the one that ended up working for me
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Rhodo. Thank you for reaching out. Mavic 2 Pro is under Mavic 2. It has 2 variants, the Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom. So kindly choose Mavic 2 on the Flysafe website. For the sensor calibration, please use DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic. Here is the download link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2).
2023-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules