Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bite BayKon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71506 ft
United Kingdom

MAVIC 2 ZOOM
Can anybody help please?
The box next to the DJI symbol shows 'Disconnected' yet I can start thr props. and get the message 'take off'. Screen is blank, no picture from the camera. (I haven't taken off). Then suddenly the screen comes to life and the camera is working.READY TO GO shows on the controller. 'Discontinued' replaced with Ready to Go (Vision). Which is the replaced with Ready to GO (GPS). I then pick up the controller and low and behold 'Disconnected' appears again, but still on the controller is READY TO GO. Touching 'Diconnected' Aircraft Status opens up. Scrolling down Aircraft Battery Temperature (in red) shows N/A. Gimbol Status shows (in red) Gimbol Disconnected.  Remaining SD Card capacity is totally blank. Internal Storage Remaining shows (in red) internal storage not found. On one ocassion when the camera connected for a short time I was able to recalibrate the gimbal. But this had no effect on the blank camera screen.
I have formatted the SD card on my laptop, re-entered into the drone and formatted which instantly happened. Then for a few moments the camera operates. Start up the props. and 'Disconnected' Appears again.
Visual Navigation Settings: Enable Visual Obstacle Avoidance. Leave this menu and return and the avoidance has turned off. Repeated this many times, same result, will not hold in the enabled position.
Main Controller Settings. Return-to-Home Altitude cannot be changed, reverts to '0' whatever numbers I enter. Same with Set Max Flight Altitude, reverts to '0'.
Searched the internet but can't find any reference to this problem other than the one suggesting formatting the SD card.
VERY frustrated - Please help
2023-5-15
Use props
djiuser_fiPfJf7HHvYH
New
Canada

Sorry to add this to your post, I just can’t find a way to post a new one. Can anyone tell me how to get my Mavic Air 2 to connect to satellites again, I’ve tried to recalibrate both the compass and IMU, neither will start.  It’s like I’m locked out.
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Bite BayKon. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. If the aircraft is disconnected from the remote controller at a short distance before takeoff, please try the steps below:
• Check whether the firmware version is the latest.

You may update or refresh the firmware using
DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic. Here's the download link: (https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-2).

• Link the aircraft to the remote controller again. Please follow the video below:

Please keep us posted.
2023-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules