Zoom
344 5 2023-5-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dK5PoXdt8Rb2
lvl.1

Spain

Hello, I have bought an AIR 2S and so far I am testing it at home. But there is something I do not understand, I do not see the possibility of zooming, neither in camera nor in video. When I try to zoom, it tells me 'Not possible in this mode' but I don't have anything set up to prevent me from zooming. Does anyone know what could be the parameter that I should modify to be able to zoom? From already thank you very much.
2023-5-15
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This may help you?

2023-5-15
Use props
FabioV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961437 ft
Italy

On Air 2s zoom is not possible in picture mode and on video mode there are some limitations: not all the video modes can support the zoom. I suggest to carefully read the manual to understand what are the conditions that support the zoom.
2023-5-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_dK5PoXdt8Rb2. Thank you for reaching out. In photo mode, the zooming function is not supported. The DJI Air 2S supports zooming up to 8x in video mode, but it does not support zooming in or out when shooting 10-bit or 120fps videos. The detailed scale factors in each shooting mode are as follows:
(1) When recording a 1080p video at 24 to 30fps, the zoom can range from 1x to 8x. When shooting at 48 to 60fps, the zoom can range from 1x to 6x.
(2) When recording a 2.7K video at 24 to 30fps, the zoom can range from 1x to 6x. When shooting at 48 to 60fps, the zoom can range from 1x to 4.2x.
(3) When recording a 4K video at 24 to 30fps, the zoom can range from 1x to 4.3x. When shooting at 48 to 60 fps, the aircraft does not support zooming in or out.
(4) When shooting a 5.4K video, the aircraft does not support zooming in or out.
(5) When shooting 1080p videos either at 120 fps or in D-log/HLG mode, the aircraft does not support zooming in or out.

In the video mode, you can follow the below methods to use the zoom function:
1. Hold the zoom rate icon, and then drag it up and down to realize to zoom on the DJI Fly APP.
2. Click the Zoom rate icon, the camera will zoom in integer times.
3. Use two fingers to zoom in and out on the APP screen.
4. When using the RC-N1 remote controller, press the Fn button and then toggle the gimbal dial to zoom in or out.
2023-5-15
Use props
djiuser_dK5PoXdt8Rb2
lvl.1

Spain

FabioV Posted at 5-15 13:54
On Air 2s zoom is not possible in picture mode and on video mode there are some limitations: not all the video modes can support the zoom. I suggest to carefully read the manual to understand what are the conditions that support the zoom.
To all who responded, Thank you very much for your help. Anxiety made me not read the manual before anything else. Best regards
2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_dK5PoXdt8Rb2 Posted at 5-16 04:08
To all who responded, Thank you very much for your help. Anxiety made me not read the manual before anything else. Best regards

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us again if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules