Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Burt37 Posted at 5-25 19:28
Thank you for posting this...

I'm more than happy to use your average of 20 minutes as a realistic flying time for my drone...

For recreational use it is not very useful to know this value, except to reassure the novice DJI user who does not understand why his flight time and autonomy of the RC are far from the time announced in the advertisement.  

For use in mapping it is essential as information.
2023-5-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

LV_Forestry Posted at 5-25 21:44
For recreational use it is not very useful to know this value, except to reassure the novice DJI user who does not understand why his flight time and autonomy of the RC are far from the time announced in the advertisement.  

For use in mapping it is essential as information.

You are still speaking absolute nonsense about this after a week of having it explained to you.
It's quite simple, but it's obvious that you are never going to understand.
How about giving up on your silly game.
It's a total waste of forum space.
2023-5-25
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Labroides Posted at 5-25 22:35
You are still speaking absolute nonsense about this after a week of having it explained to you.
It's quite simple, but it's obvious that you are never going to understand.
How about giving up on your silly game.

What I think is that you looked at your flight log, and you realized that yes the flight times are linear.  

We're not going to make a drama out of it.  Nobody likes to be wrong.  

Look at the flight logs I uploaded and admit it, or else kid yourself.  But stop commenting negatively on what you don't understand.  

Besides, every time the app asks me to calibrate the compass, every 50 km +/-, I think about what you want to "teach" me.  Once again, a lot of talk from you, but the facts are there.  Flight log in support.  If you don't want to open your eyes and persist in your beliefs, that's your choice.

On my side I bring data, you don't bring anything.  The real waste is there.  Show me flight data that proves otherwise and we'll talk, because iam ready to change my point of view, but not based on blah blah.  Otherwise, please let the adults talk to each other.
2023-5-25
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

LV_Forestry Posted at 5-25 23:41
What I think is that you looked at your flight log, and you realized that yes the flight times are linear.  

We're not going to make a drama out of it.  Nobody likes to be wrong.  

Besides, every time the app asks me to calibrate the compass, every 50  km +/-If your drone does that, the only reason is that DJI made the bizarre decision to force it even though there is no physical reason to.

I think about what you want to "teach" me.  
And I learned that it's impossible to teach you anything, just as demonstrated in this pointless thread.

Show me flight data that proves otherwise and we'll talk,  because iam ready to change my point of view, but not based on blah  blah.  
I wouldn't waste any more effort attempting to convince you of anything.
You've showed again and again that you cannot follow any explanation and just don't want to change your mind about anything.

2023-5-26
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Latvia

Labroides Posted at 5-26 02:05
Besides, every time the app asks me to calibrate the compass, every 50  km +/-If your drone does that, the only reason is that DJI made the bizarre decision to force it even though there is no physical reason to.

I think about what you want to "teach" me.  

Lab, it's sad because it's not a matter of convincing me or not. I am convinced that a data exchange would have been interesting.

2023-5-26
Use props
O0O j0hnny O0O
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2328599 ft
Canada

Mine can last up to 2 hours easy.
2023-5-28
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5159026 ft
  • >>>
United States

Really, you've got to be kidding!

I have flown my Mavics with the DJI RC and have run 3 Mavic batteries down to nothing and the DJI RC still had 3 bars!

Are you sure you are running with a full charge?
2023-5-29
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5159026 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would suggest you follow DJI Gamora's recommendation and send it in for inspection and or repair.
2023-5-29
Use props
BradM05
lvl.1
Flight distance : 191178 ft

United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 5-16 06:35
Actually there's no need to ask them. In the US the EPA reviews every car manufacturer's claims. Then they go on to test 15%-20% of those vehicles on their own. Either way there's a third party to verify a car manufacturer's reported claims. In the case of DJI, there's no such review. DJI reports a number with no evidence to show or outside review of ANYTHING. You see the difference? For all we know this 46 minute flight could have began at 8000' MSL and touched down at sea level. If you calculate the numbers DJI is reporting this test flight travelled 24.84 km which makes this not so far fetched of an idea.
[view_image]

Spot on homie! Let capitalism run its course. If any company makes better drones than DJI everyone will buy from them and DJI will go down.
#survivalofthefittest
2023-5-30
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can sum this up in just two words: Caveat Emptor!
2023-5-30
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 5-30 21:39
I can sum this up in just two words: Caveat Emptor!

Not a day goes by that my Latin 1 & 2 classes from decades ago help keep me afloat.  
2023-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules