INAV OSD Support for O3
537 4 2023-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jan_S
lvl.2

Germany

Can you please contact the INAV project, take their info and implement something that lives up to the overall standard of the product !!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, jan_S. Thank you for reaching out. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your support.
2023-5-17
Use props
Jan S7
New

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-17 20:21
Hi, jan_S. Thank you for reaching out. I will take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your support.

Thanks for your answer
Hope you are aware that there a lot of these posts in this forum. I hope you forwarded all of them…
Just search for OSD
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jan S7 Posted at 5-17 20:35
Thanks for your answer
Hope you are aware that there a lot of these posts in this forum. I hope you forwarded all of them…
Just search for OSD

You're welcome, jan_S. Please note that we forward every suggestion we came across but everything needs to undergo evaluation. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-5-19
Use props
zbig63
lvl.1

Poland

I have better idea. Please just implement generic MSP Displayport protocol, not particularly INAV. There are other flight controllers supporting this interface (and Pitlab FPV system among them), but each controller uses their own font /glyph set, so support for user font is a must, and will cover all controllers, not only INAV or BETA. User fonts are also necessary for multi-language menu support ( Pitlab system supports multiple languages, not only english). Our customers still asking for DJI 03 support, and some of them are moving into your competitors, who already has MSP Displayport support...   
2023-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules