Error Code 1009
1457 15 2023-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176604 ft
Brazil

Hello, I'm having problems with the RONIN RS3 Mini, all axes perfectly balanced, the setup is a Sony A7s 3 + Sony 20mm 1.8 GM, that is, it's within weight. All checks have shown error 1009, the roll axis seems to be defective, can anyone help me?
2023-5-16
Use props
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Brazil

Here a video on google drive
2023-5-16
Use props
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Brazil

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10bl4C73dTgrKf63FYnr85Z3XNSvmuOoo/view?usp=share_link
2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, rodolfovaliense. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you have followed the steps provided via PM? Thank you.
2023-5-16
Use props
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-16 17:06
Hi, rodolfovaliense. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you have followed the steps provided via PM? Thank you.

Yes, I already did all that. Could you tell me what Error 1009 means?
2023-5-17
Use props
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-16 17:06

I have a business trip scheduled in 4 weeks, I need a solution soon, what does Error 1009 mean? I need to send it to some assistance here in Brazil, you are going to send me some firmwire, I need to solve it... new product straight from the box and I can't use it for anything.

I'm quite upset because every support keeps asking me to balance the axes and unlock them as if I were stupid and didn't know anything about the equipment. It's all balanced, axles unlocked. Sometimes when you turn it on, it is already left misaligned, when doing the self check errors 1009 appear and sometimes it does not even start and error 1005 appears.

Could you tell me what Error 1009 or 1005 means, I need an URGENT solution
2023-5-17
Use props
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Brazil

Once and for all, as it feels like I'm being treated like a child here. ALL AXLES ARE BALANCED AND BALANCED, THE CAMERA IS LOCKED INTO THE PLATE WITH A PROPERLY LIGHTWEIGHT LENS, THE AXES ARE UNLOCKED, EVERYTHING IS AS USED.

My RS3 Mini has a problem with the Roll or something related to the firmwire, I need you to change it or send me another one
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rodolfovaliense Posted at 5-17 05:55
Yes, I already did all that. Could you tell me what Error 1009 means?

Hi, rodolfovaliense. Thank you for the confirmation. Error 1009 could be one of the following:
1. The joint angle is not linearized properly.
2. The gimbal Auto Check may have been interfered with.
3. The ESC is defective.
4. The gimbal is not balanced.
5. The gimbal is not in its proper initial position when powered on.

If the head self-test function still prompts 1009 abnormal after the troubleshooting provided, we highly suggest sending the unit to the maintenance center for testing. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-5-22
Use props
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-22 06:29
Hi, rodolfovaliense. Thank you for the confirmation. Error 1009 could be one of the following:

I'm from Brazil, could you help me with these shipping issues for DJI repair?
2023-5-22
Use props
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-22 06:29
Hi, rodolfovaliense. Thank you for the confirmation. Error 1009 could be one of the following:

"The service does not support this product"

Here in Brazil it seems that there is no technical assistance, can you help me to send it to another country? USA or Argentina... whichever is better
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rodolfovaliense Posted at 5-23 10:23
[view_image]

"The service does not support this product"

Hi, rodolfovaliense. We have sent you a Pm, please check. Thank you.
2023-5-24
Use props
rodolfovaliense
lvl.1
Brazil

I purchased the RS 3 Mini directly from the official store on Aliexpress, arriving in Brazil the same new product, sealed, had a defect without even being used. Now I receive the quote accusing a defect in the Tilt and Row engines, that is, the product already came with a defect and even so they will charge because they said that I did not buy the RS3 Mini here in Brazil. DJI never again! DO NOT BUY DJI RS3 MINI, they released a toy product in the beta phase and the user pays. Ridiculous

it's a joke, and the RS3 Mini sold here in Brazil comes from China, it's the same company!
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

rodolfovaliense Posted at 8-11 07:41
[view_image]

I purchased the RS 3 Mini directly from the official store on Aliexpress, arriving in Brazil the same new product, sealed, had a defect without even being used. Now I receive the quote accusing a defect in the Tilt and Row engines, that is, the product already came with a defect and even so they will charge because they said that I did not buy the RS3 Mini here in Brazil. DJI never again! DO NOT BUY DJI RS3 MINI, they released a toy product in the beta phase and the user pays. Ridiculous

Hi there! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. But please know that I have forwarded the information to the relevant team that is working on your case. Please keep an eye on your email for the latest update. Thank you for your patience.
2023-8-11
Use props
djiuser_Vk41tyuaJO65
New

Mexico

Hola, buen día.

Estoy teniendo el mismo problema con mi DJI RS3 MINI y no encuentro solución por más que he seguido los pasos y sugerencias de este foro. ¿Alguien puede ayudarme?
2-4 16:20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Vk41tyuaJO65 Posted at 2-4 16:20
Hola, buen día.

Estoy teniendo el mismo problema con mi DJI RS3 MINI y no encuentro solución por más que he seguido los pasos y sugerencias de este foro. ¿Alguien puede ayudarme?

Hi, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause you. Please follow our recommendations below:

1. Ensure that the camera load has already been mounted properly.
2. Ensure that the gimbal has been balanced.
3. Ensure that the gimbal Auto Check does not have interference.
4. Ensure that all axis locks are unlocked.

If the problem persists, you may consider using this link. Thank you for your cooperation.
2-6 00:05
Use props
djiuser_cpcbCVoUNaKP
New
Indonesia

I have the same error code problem, and fortunately it is still under TAM warranty, but will the repair take more than 3 months? until now it is still in the process of being repaired, when I claimed the warranty on the 20th of the 12th month of 2023, it is still under repair... please can someone explain why it took so long to complete?
3-4 00:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules