Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi all,

I just wanted to know if anyone has had any drift issues with the right stick on the DJI FPV Controller 2?

I've only had the Avata for a month and used the FPV Controller 2 about 3 or 4 times, and I've noticed a slight drift to the right stick.
It's subtle, but I found it odd that the was a slight roll in a straight line evening sports or normal mode.

I've also tried using it on the APP Lift Off and the DJI Virtual App.
Lift Off senses the drift and visually indicates it. In the DJI Virtual App, it seems odd, and the horizon starts to become on even after a while.

I've notified DJI and hoping to get a replacement. I feel unsafe using it in the wild, especially in manual mode.

Here are some screenshots:

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 11.50.23 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 11.52.27 pm.png

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 11.40.23 pm.png
2023-5-16
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

I also noticed it is not the most precise controller. This is why I bought a real remote and quad with O3, will continu with those and use the avata for special cases only.
I was able to get it calibrated correctly in the sim, had the same before, made a little difference. But when I got my real remote (Radiomaster Boxer), that was a whole new experience!
2023-5-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mini-G. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please provide us with a video showing the issue for further checking?
2023-5-16
Use props
djiuser_7GRps3JY03fc
New

United Kingdom

Hi there, I have the same issue, in Lift off you can adjust the dead zone of the axis to mitigate. Have you found a solution for flying in real life? or is it a send back to DJI job?
2023-11-22
Use props
djiuser_evWae0UR9cOi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3484521 ft
United States

Just got this drone 2 weeks ago & I'm having the same issue. I went into rc calibration where it says to move the sticks & you can watch the right stick % jumping from 0 to 1 & 2% to the left. I've noticed if I tilt the controller forward or backwards, it stops. Is this a stick module issue? It says dji mini se. But this is for the dji fpv.
2023-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules