Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone stolen
933 4 2023-5-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wild Sky
lvl.1

France

Hello!I had my dji air2s drone stolen (pilot error, it landed quite far away and by the time I went to look for it it was no longer there!).
My question is to know if, when the person who stole it from me will reconnect it and fly with it, can I know where it is? Track location from Dji Go?
THANKS!

2023-5-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it is bound to your controller the person who found it will not be able to bind it to their controller and fly it.  They could part it out.  the Air 2S use the DJI Fly App and not the DJI Go App.  You will not be able to track it. Have you reported the loss/theft to you local law enforcement agency?  If not, that's a good place to start.  

I found an Air 2 and was able to return it to the owner as he had his contact info on the SD card that was inside the drone when it got lost.  Maybe you'll get lucky and a good samaritan will return yours if you have marked your SD card also.
2023-5-17
Use props
Wild Sky
lvl.1

France

Thank you for the details!
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Wild Sky. We are sorry to hear about this unfortunate experience. Sorry to inform you will not be able to track your aircraft. Tracking the aircraft will require the synced flight data via DJI APP by the pilot and also the DJI account that the pilot flies your drone with.

We recommend that you report this theft incident to the local authorities, authorizing the police to run investigations on this case. Once reported, please contact our customer support at(https://www.dji.com/support) to create a case from our end. Thank you for your kind understanding and continued support.
2023-5-31
Use props
Wild Sky
lvl.1

France

Thank you
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules