Locked out of account (email/password incorrect)
1054 4 2023-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ben_McE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 815587 ft
Ireland

Hi there,

I currently have a repair case I would like to check on in my account but unfortunatly I have been locked out of it.

The error I recieve is (Incorrect Email/Password)

I am 100% sure the details entered are correct as I have them autofilled on Chrome.

Then I went to the (Forgot Password) option and tried resetting my password and then I get this error: (New Password cannot match old password)

This then confirms that my password was in fact correct.

Does anyone else have this issue? If so what could I do to regain acess to my account?

Many thanks
Screenshot 2023-05-07 110950.png
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Ben_McE. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried creating a new password that's different from the last one? If yes, are you getting the same error? In the meantime, please try tracking your case number from this link. Kindly keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-5-17
Use props
Ben_McE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 815587 ft
Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 5-17 00:31
Hi, Ben_McE. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried creating a new password that's different from the last one? If yes, are you getting the same error? In the meantime, please try tracking your case number from this linkKindly keep us updated. Thank you.

Hello, thanks for the support. Changing the password did fix the problem but it is still a weird issue. I was able to find the case number from my email support so I could view that too.

Also I'd like to add that I was helping a friend setup his new drone and he had the same account issues too. So it may be an issue to have a look at.

Thanks for the help
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ben_McE Posted at 5-17 00:36
Hello, thanks for the support. Changing the password did fix the problem but it is still a weird issue. I was able to find the case number from my email support so I could view that too.

Also I'd like to add that I was helping a friend setup his new drone and he had the same account issues too. So it may be an issue to have a look at.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us your account information in PM? We will check it for you from our side first.
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Will you be able tell us more information? Please check your PM.
2023-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules