Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

More fields of gold....

They are slowly coming out,   but still not as bright as they have been in previous years.

Taken with Mini 3 Pro.

[See My Other Content...]

2023-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2023-5-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great shot DA.    They may not be as bright as previous years but the color still really pops out at you.  
2023-5-17
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, still a bit dull but that should chance once the sun makes an appearance.
2023-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-17 02:22
Great shot DA.    They may not be as bright as previous years but he color still really pops out at you.

There's still time I think for them to get better.  
2023-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depp Posted at 5-17 03:28
Yes, still a bit dull but that should chance once the sun makes an appearance.

The pesky sun cant decide what it wants to do at the moment.  
2023-5-17
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pretty extensive crop, and a cheerful colour. Another week should see it brighten even more.
2023-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 5-17 06:08
Pretty extensive crop, and a cheerful colour. Another week should see it brighten even more.

Im keeping my eye out for some better ones,   And  all make sure the drone is always in the car when I go anywhere just in case.  
2023-5-17
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 5-17 06:13
Im keeping my eye out for some better ones,   And  all make sure the drone is always in the car when I go anywhere just in case.

Just the Action 2 for company for me.  It didn't rain, so we went for a tour round.
2023-5-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-17 05:43
There's still time I think for them to get better.

That's good to hear.  Maybe a few more days and they will really be golden.
2023-5-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-17 12:00
That's good to hear.  Maybe a few more days and they will really be golden.

Hoping to get another look on Saturday.    Next week may be a wash out with multiple hospital appointments,  all different days and different locations
2023-5-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-17 23:26
Hoping to get another look on Saturday.    Next week may be a wash out with multiple hospital appointments,  all different days and different locations

In that case I hope you have success on Saturday.  Sounds like you'll be commuting a lot next week (or playing in the traffic as I sometimes call it).  
2023-5-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-18 02:56
In that case I hope you have success on Saturday.  Sounds like you'll be commuting a lot next week (or playing in the traffic as I sometimes call it).

last time it was a nightmare,   we had to go past a boot sale and it had badly congested the roads.   
2023-5-18
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-18 22:54
last time it was a nightmare,   we had to go past a boot sale and it had badly congested the roads.

Let's hope for less traffic and congestion this coming week.  With the price of gas nobody likes to just sit and idle.  Another reason to get an EV.  
2023-5-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-19 11:19
Let's hope for less traffic and congestion this coming week.  With the price of gas nobody likes to just sit and idle.  Another reason to get an EV.

Here the cost of an EV doesn't make a lot of sense for just cost alone at the moment,   the price of electricity has sky rocketed over the last few years and it's still going up.   But it's very trendy to have a Tesla here.  
2023-5-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-20 01:47
Here the cost of an EV doesn't make a lot of sense for just cost alone at the moment,   the price of electricity has sky rocketed over the last few years and it's still going up.   But it's very trendy to have a Tesla here.

Yeah, I can't believe he dropped the price here twice in the last 4 months.  Still limited availability outside of 3 states.  I'm looking to do a solar powered battery recharge station so I don't have to use any grid electricity for the EV (if I ever get one).  

I had an interesting call yesterday from a company wanting to lease a half acre of land from me to install a cell phone tower.  The price they offered was unbelievable high.  To put up the cell phone tower means they would need to put in an access road and have commercial power including poles to run back to it.  I told them no as I wanted to leave the land as is natural, trees and now additional power lines.  Told them to please not call back as I will not be changing my mind.

2023-5-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-20 03:28
Yeah, I can't believe he dropped the price here twice in the last 4 months.  Still limited availability outside of 3 states.  I'm looking to do a solar powered battery recharge station so I don't have to use any grid electricity for the EV (if I ever get one).  

Was that the same company as before,   they seem very persistent if thats the case.  
2023-5-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-20 23:16
Was that the same company as before,   they seem very persistent if thats the case.

Different company but second call from a developer wanting to put in a cell tower.  
2023-5-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-21 04:06
Different company but second call from a developer wanting to put in a cell tower.

You must have a prime spot for coverage,   Perhaps you should see if there is a price you would settle for and suggest it.
2023-5-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-22 00:11
You must have a prime spot for coverage,   Perhaps you should see if there is a price you would settle for and suggest it.

I think that they are speculating that it is a prime area for development and are trying to get cell coverage ready in advance.  Little do they know that my neighbor and I neither plan to sell as we don't want to see this area overgrown with houses and apartments and then more and more traffic.  Between us we own over 750 acres so it is a nice environmental green zone.  They already offered me a ridiculous price just to lease land for the tower.  As you probably surmised I don't need the money so no amount will entice me to sell.  
2023-5-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice capture!
2023-5-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-22 03:51
I think that they are speculating that it is a prime area for development and are trying to get cell coverage ready in advance.  Little do they know that my neighbor and I neither plan to sell as we don't want to see this area overgrown with houses and apartments and then more and more traffic.  Between us we own over 750 acres so it is a nice environmental green zone.  They already offered me a ridiculous price just to lease land for the tower.  As you probably surmised I don't need the money so no amount will entice me to sell.

I thought everyone had a price.
2023-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

cheers Peter.  
2023-5-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2023-5-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-24 00:04
I thought everyone had a price.

Lots of people do but I'm fortunate to have set in place a really good financial plan years back and can now live comfortably without money issues.  So to maintain my "green space" there is no price acceptable.  
2023-5-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-24 02:59
Lots of people do but I'm fortunate to have set in place a really good financial plan years back and can now live comfortably without money issues.  So to maintain my "green space" there is no price acceptable.

But if the price was high enough you could buy your island and enjoy that instead.  
2023-5-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-24 23:41
But if the price was high enough you could buy your island and enjoy that instead.

Very true.  Fortunately, I'm happy with the land that I have.  I've always dreamed of owning my own island.  No neighbors, no traffic, etc.  Now you have me second guessing myself.  
2023-5-25
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-25 03:14
Very true.  Fortunately, I'm happy with the land that I have.  I've always dreamed of owning my own island.  No neighbors, no traffic, etc.  Now you have me second guessing myself.

It would be so nice,  either option.   here it's rare to find a property without neighbours.   I know a multi millionaire that had a lovely property not too far from here where there was plenty of space around where he lived and now 480 new builds are going up on the land near him.   The sad thing is the little village had an occupation before this of about 80 people and yacht club.  Hes now looking to move but struggling to find what he wants in the area.
2023-5-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-25 23:21
It would be so nice,  either option.   here it's rare to find a property without neighbours.   I know a multi millionaire that had a lovely property not too far from here where there was plenty of space around where he lived and now 480 new builds are going up on the land near him.   The sad thing is the little village had an occupation before this of about 80 people and yacht club.  Hes now looking to move but struggling to find what he wants in the area.

As the population continues to grow I'm afraid we are going to see less and less untouched land.  The developer seem to have such deep pockets that they are able to convince many small land owners to sell so they can develop on that land and make their money back 5 fold.
2023-5-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-26 02:53
As the population continues to grow I'm afraid we are going to see less and less untouched land.  The developer seem to have such deep pockets that they are able to convince many small land owners to sell so they can develop on that land and make their money back 5 fold.

I heard this morning that a developer offered a 90 year old lady 94mil for some land to develop near here and she used your saying when she turned them down.  
2023-5-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 5-26 04:38
I heard this morning that a developer offered a 90 year old lady 94mil for some land to develop near here and she used your saying when she turned them down.

Good for her.  
2023-5-26
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We were taking about this yesterday and someone mentioned that it might be better for her to pass the agricultural land in her inheritance and then the children sell it for development.
2023-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules