Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Request: Faster 360 Sphere Drone Movements
484 7 2023-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

Can we please get a speed increase for the drone's movements when creating a 360 degree sphere?

I've tried the Mavic 3 Pro's Sphere, that's amazingly fast, it captured the sequence in 32 seconds.
The Mini 3 Pro is like a sleepy slug crossing your garden.
I appreciate the Mini has to shoot more frames, 35 frames compared to 25 frames.

Thanks.
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-5-17
Use props
MS
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-17 19:11
Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!

Thanks for that
2023-5-18
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its faster if you turn off RAW...
2023-5-18
Use props
SPLflyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144829 ft
Germany

Of all the wishes I have for the Sphere Pano feature, this wish would be about the last. Although the cloud in the first picture has certainly already moved a few meters further during the circumnavigation.

But to stay serious: I'm afraid a faster and more hectic circular motion would be to the detriment of quality.
2023-5-18
Use props
MS
lvl.4
United Kingdom

SPLflyer Posted at 5-18 07:37
Of all the wishes I have for the Sphere Pano feature, this wish would be about the last. Although the cloud in the first picture has certainly already moved a few meters further during the circumnavigation.

But to stay serious: I'm afraid a faster and more hectic circular motion would be to the detriment of quality.

I use the 360 Sphere feature for interior work. Usually with no GPS.
The drone just drifts too much, because it takes forever to complete the travel.
If it turned quicker then held for a split second before taking the shot. That would minimise some of the drifting.
I realise I'm using the drone in unfavourable conditions, but it would save me hours of correcting the stitching errors.
2023-5-18
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

You never owned an Autel )))))
That drone is moving in position, wait until the drone is steady, then take pic.
Quality? Yes, over DJI...Fast? No...like 4 times slower than DJI...
So...careful what you wish.
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MS Posted at 5-18 01:18
Thanks for that

You are most welcome, MS. Thank you also for your valued support.
2023-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules