4631 31 2023-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pitxer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24475 ft
Poland

Hello,
I'm new here and I have a little problem. Today I flew my new DJI Mini 3 drone for the first time. My controller is a DJI RC. Unfortunately, the QuickShots and Panorama options do not work for me. When clicked, nothing happens, as if the function is not responding. I will add that normal photos and normal movie mode work flawlessly. What could be wrong ? I will add that the memory card is only in the drone. I do not have a memory card inserted in the controller. I will be very grateful for your help.

2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to bring your unit outdoors and have a test flight? Take off and hover at least 6.6 ft (2m) above the ground and please make sure that you are in normal mode with a strong GPS signal. Tap the shooting mode icon to select Quickshot. If the issue persists, please provide us a screen recording showing the issue or the live view of the aircraft so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-17
Use props
Pitxer
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-17 19:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to bring your unit outdoors and have a test flight? Take off and hover at least 6.6 ft (2m) above the ground and please make sure that you are in normal mode with a strong GPS signal. Tap the shooting mode icon to select Quickshot. If the issue persists, please provide us a screen recording showing the issue or the live view of the aircraft so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

All right. I'll check it tomorrow. Yesterday when I wanted to try it while flying outside the GPS signal was very strong. Unfortunately, even the menu from QuickShots did not want to open.
2023-5-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Pitxer Posted at 5-17 22:16
All right. I'll check it tomorrow. Yesterday when I wanted to try it while flying outside the GPS signal was very strong. Unfortunately, even the menu from QuickShots did not want to open.

Please let us know the result of your test, Pitxer. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-5-19
Use props
Pitxer
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-19 01:36
Please let us know the result of your test, Pitxer. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Today I bought a memory card for the controller and the problem was solved. Probably the lack of a memory card in the controller was the reason, unless the problem just fixed itself The most important thing is that everything works as it should. Thank you for your help.
Regards
2023-5-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Pitxer Posted at 5-19 11:48
Today I bought a memory card for the controller and the problem was solved. Probably the lack of a memory card in the controller was the reason, unless the problem just fixed itself  The most important thing is that everything works as it should. Thank you for your help.
Regards

Great! We are more than happy to know that the issue is now been fixed. Reach us back if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-5-20
Use props
Pitxer
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-20 22:35
Great! We are more than happy to know that the issue is now been fixed. Reach us back if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!

Hi, I have a question about Panorama Mode. Recently I was taking pictures in Panorama mode with my Mini 3 and when copying the pictures to my computer I noticed that each panorama shot is separate. The photos were not stitched together into one main panoramic photo. Why is this happening?
2023-5-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Pitxer Posted at 5-22 07:38
Hi, I have a question about Panorama Mode. Recently I was taking pictures in Panorama mode with my Mini 3 and when copying the pictures to my computer I noticed that each panorama shot is separate. The photos were not stitched together into one main panoramic photo. Why is this happening?

Hi, thank you for reaching out. There are no stitched panorama images in DJI Mini 3 microSD card. Please note that for models without stitched images in the microSD card, the stitched panorama image is the photo downloaded from the mobile phone to the local album. Generally, the size is not the combined size of all original footage (Size of stitched image file < combined size of all original footage). Thank you for your understanding.
2023-5-24
Use props
Pitxer
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-24 23:32
Hi, thank you for reaching out. There are no stitched panorama images in DJI Mini 3 microSD card. Please note that for models without stitched images in the microSD card, the stitched panorama image is the photo downloaded from the mobile phone to the local album. Generally, the size is not the combined size of all original footage (Size of stitched image file < combined size of all original footage). Thank you for your understanding.

Ok, I understood. Thank you for your response
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Pitxer Posted at 5-25 01:27
Ok, I understood. Thank you for your response

You are most welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-5-25
Use props
djiuser_XXikmvHK5Xrd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78015 ft

India

Hi,
I am using dji mini 3 with normal controller with iphone attached to it, 2mtr alt and in normal mode
Still quicksot and panorama modes are not working for me.
Nothing happens after clicking on it

Attaching the flight data screenshot for your reference
Same is uploaded to my account.
Can you please help me out here?
2023-6-22
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

djiuser_XXikmvHK5Xrd Posted at 6-22 06:41
Hi,
I am using dji mini 3 with normal controller with iphone attached to it, 2mtr alt and in normal mode

djiuser_XXikmvHK5Xrd,
You should start your own thread as this was someone else problem and has been solved, therefore the administrators may not check this thread!
2023-6-22
Use props
Janco Bosch
New
Flight distance : 94695 ft

United States

Using the mini 3 and my QuickShots won’t work . What could be wrong ?
2023-7-13
Use props
Janco Bosch
New
Flight distance : 94695 ft

United States

djiuser_XXikmvHK5Xrd Posted at 6-22 06:41
Hi,

Did you get it fixed? Mine does the same and won’t work
2023-7-13
Use props
akshaypachpute
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78015 ft

India

refreshed the firmware by using
DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series)
for both RC and the drone and it started working
2023-7-25
Use props
djiuser_2isLKLpX12gX
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 5-17 19:10

I'm having a similar problem. DJI Mini 3 Pro delivered today and quick shots would not work. I can draw the box, click the + sign, but can't press start or activate it to start working. Anyone else have an idea how to resolve?
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_2isLKLpX12gX Posted at 8-3 13:29
I'm having a similar problem. DJI Mini 3 Pro delivered today and quick shots would not work. I can draw the box, click the + sign, but can't press start or activate it to start working. Anyone else have an idea how to resolve?

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble. Can you please provide us a screen recording showing the issue so we can check it further? You may upload the video via Google drive or Youtube. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-5
Use props
djiuser_03dWtJQaI3lw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19849 ft

India

Recently I bought Dji mini 3 and the experience was good, I used both panorama and quickshot modes very well. but today I tried to shoot in quick shot mode and panorama but both didn't work even though having strong gps connection and a high storage sd card in it. So please reply me with the solution. Thank you...
2023-8-11
Use props
djiuser_03dWtJQaI3lw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19849 ft

India

Recently I bought Dji mini 3 and the experience was good, I used both panorama and quickshot modes very well. but today I tried to shoot in quick shot mode and panorama but both didn't work even though having strong gps connection and a high storage sd card in it. So please reply me with the solution. Thank you...
2023-8-12
Use props
smiledoc
lvl.1
Canada

Hi I,m new to the forum and a new Mini3 owner.  My Quickshots is also not working.  I have an SD card of U3 V3 spec.  I've downloaded the latest firmware.  GPS is strong and everything is calibrated.  Tried several times in different locations but Quickshots and panorama won't even activate.  Please help.  I have a Mavic Pro but bought the Mini3 so I can take it on vacation to Portugal.  I need to get it working before I go.

Thanks
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_03dWtJQaI3lw Posted at 8-12 07:37

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Please try the steps below to further isolate the issue:

Make sure that you are using the latest version of the DJI Fly app

1. For drones without internal storage, check whether a microSD card has been inserted. For drones with internal storage, check whether the selected Storage Mode has sufficient storage. Mini 3 Pro doesn't have enough internal storage, we recommend using an SD Card and make sure that the storage selected under settings is SD Card.

2. Check whether the flight mode/remote controller mode is P mode and whether the signal is strong.  If the aircraft has entered the ATTI mode or another mode, the QuickShots function cannot be used. We recommend switching the remote controller back to P mode and ensuring that the signal is strong.

3. Check whether the vertical takeoff height is over 2 m. The QuickShots feature is not available if the takeoff altitude is lower than 2 m. Instruct the user to fly the aircraft above 2 m before using QuickShots.

4. Check whether you have selected the target and tapped Start. If the target is not selected or the Start button is not tapped, QuickShots cannot be triggered. Please check the QuickShots video as a reference: (https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/video).

5. Check whether the lighting conditions are good and whether there are obstacles around the subject If the light is insufficient or there are obstacles around, there might be a calculation error due to the visual element of the target distance. As such, the DJI Fly app will not be able to stitch Quickshots videos. When the light is sufficient and there are no obstacles around the target, keep an ample flight distance to prevent the influence of visual elements.

6. Refresh the aircraft and RC firmware version using DJI Assistant 2.

Please keep us posted.
2023-8-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

smiledoc Posted at 8-12 18:00
Hi I,m new to the forum and a new Mini3 owner.  My Quickshots is also not working.  I have an SD card of U3 V3 spec.  I've downloaded the latest firmware.  GPS is strong and everything is calibrated.  Tried several times in different locations but Quickshots and panorama won't even activate.  Please help.  I have a Mavic Pro but bought the Mini3 so I can take it on vacation to Portugal.  I need to get it working before I go.

Thanks

Hi there. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please refer to the troubleshooting steps provided above and see if the issue persists. Please let us know. Thank you.
2023-8-26
Use props
Jelle Breuker
New

Netherlands

Hello,
My quickshot mode and panorama mode doesnt pop up when i press the button on the screen. I have the micro sd in the drone and controller I dont now the problem. 2 m above the ground and good connection with sateliets.
2023-9-26
Use props
samuel de meersman
lvl.1

Mauritius

Hi,
Same issue reported with my mini 3.
The quickshot and panorama are note even available ( see my print screen) could you provide us some support please ?
2023-9-28
Use props
samuel de meersman
lvl.1

Mauritius

Jelle Breuker Posted at 9-26 05:20
Hello,
My quickshot mode and panorama mode doesnt pop up when i press the button on the screen. I have the micro sd in the drone and controller I dont now the problem. 2 m above the ground and good connection with sateliets.
Hi,
Did you receive any answer or found a solution pls ?
2023-9-29
Use props
Intergames
lvl.2
Flight distance : 348455 ft

Mexico

Well, my problem is that if you take the photos, it takes them, but it does not generate the final file... it should appear in my album, but it does not save them, and this happened after the last update, I blame it on that My control does not update to version 0.400, nothing happens when I try to update... I suppose that my rc-n1 is missing the 0.400 update that could be causing the problem...
2023-10-3
Use props
Intergames
lvl.2
Flight distance : 348455 ft

Mexico

To those who have problems with the panoramas, were you able to update to version 0.400? in
the case of the rc-n1 version, since I was able to correctly update the drone's firmware, but not the control, since 0.300 simply appears as the final one..
2023-10-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Intergames Posted at 10-3 22:12
To those who have problems with the panoramas, were you able to update to version 0.400? in
the case of the rc-n1 version, since I was able to correctly update the drone's firmware, but not the control, since 0.300 simply appears as the final one..

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Are you referring to your drone DJI Mini 3 (not pro)? If yes, the latest version of the aircraft is v01.00.0300 while the DJI RC-N1 remote controller has the v04.16.0400. If you are having issues downloading the firmware using the DJI Fly app, please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please update/refresh the firmware to see if the issue persists. You may download the software using the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
2023-10-12
Use props
gus0690
New

Mexico

Pitxer Posted at 5-19 11:48
Today I bought a memory card for the controller and the problem was solved. Probably the lack of a memory card in the controller was the reason, unless the problem just fixed itself  The most important thing is that everything works as it should. Thank you for your help.
Regards

My mini 3 doesnt show Quickshots o Panorama menus, I put a SD card  in the dron also in the control, the dron flew above 6.6 ft (2m) in a area with several satellites, I reset the RC control to manufacturing mode  and reinstall the firmaware, but the control dont show the options
Can someonde help me, please!
2023-10-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

gus0690 Posted at 10-20 14:53
My mini 3 doesnt show Quickshots o Panorama menus, I put a SD card  in the dron also in the control, the dron flew above 6.6 ft (2m) in a area with several satellites, I reset the RC control to manufacturing mode  and reinstall the firmaware, but the control dont show the options
Can someonde help me, please!

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Can you please download the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of both aircraft and controller to further isolate the issue? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
2023-10-23
Use props
Zainal Arifin9
New

Indonesia

Video quickshot saya bisa diputar tetapi video lainnya tidak bisa diputar kenapa ya? Dji mini 3 basic
4-8 17:53
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Zainal Arifin9 Posted at 4-8 17:53
Video quickshot saya bisa diputar tetapi video lainnya tidak bisa diputar kenapa ya? Dji mini 3 basic

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. May I know what you use to play your videos and do you encounter this using other players? Thank you.
4-8 21:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules